Browns General Discussion

candyman93

13 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I'm not sure if Stefanski will be our coach in September 2023, but I know he wont be our coach in September 2024. 

I don’t think he is gone before 2024. Unless something crazy happens  I would even question him being gone before 2025  

The FO and Haslem knew this year was going to be a throw away unless they get all the breaks.  They have blown two games so they are trying to get to 2023 at this point 

39 minutes ago, JDD said:

I don’t think he is gone before 2024. Unless something crazy happens  I would even question him being gone before 2025  

The FO and Haslem knew this year was going to be a throw away unless they get all the breaks.  They have blown two games so they are trying to get to 2023 at this point 

The FO, yes. But never doubt Jimmy Haslam and his trigger finger.

The team isn’t in rebuild mode

its in ‘firesell everything to win immediately’ mode. They aren’t going to sit by a lame duck head coach just because. 

throw $20M a year at Payton or Harbaugh if he gets fired and get someone with a pulse in charge. Yeah it’s expensive but you three 3x #1 ands 240M at something so you can’t let that investment mean nothing because your coach blows 

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

its in ‘firesell everything to win immediately’ mode. They aren’t going to sit by a lame duck head coach just because. 

throw $20M a year at Payton or Harbaugh if he gets fired and get someone with a pulse in charge. Yeah it’s expensive but you three 3x #1 ands 240M at something so you can’t let that investment mean nothing because your coach blows 

Yeah I said it when we traded and signed Watson to that contract that stefanskis seat was immediately hotter. There’s no more excuse. Jimmy has no patience and will want to go big game hunting if we don’t win this year. Someone who goes well with Watson. 

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Harbaugh isn't getting fired as much as I wish he would. Payton is probably going to a team like Dallas if he comes back next season.

I won't say Stefanski won't be fired just because we have a nincompoop as an owner. But I will say he doesn't deserve to be fired and it would likely be a tragic mistake if we do fire him.

• Like 1