Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Don’t patronize me Andrew. Playing the Browns fan loyalty card. I’m not just going to play the role of doting, accepting Browns fan who is loyal to the bitter end of the eventual plunger to the arse. Yes I’ve been loyal for decades but don’t expect patience here. This team needs to be Division and Super Bowl contenders or it’s a fail.  If our quarterback is everything Barry thought he was when he made the trade then there should be no problems here and the evolving 2023 Browns are going to get worlds better. Lord knows I hope for that. If he’s not though, you mortgage the future for this window, and you are a failure.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

I’m an AB and Stefanski fan, but anything less than playoffs is unacceptable tbh.

I think Stefanski is a good HC and a good OC, but I don’t love a lot of what we’ve done this season or with Therapist in general.

All that said, it’s early.  Hopefully things get rolling, we’re in the playoffs and they keep building.

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I understand what Berry is trying to say. It’s just unfortunately you are judged for results. 

“The process” went out the window when you traded three firsts and guaranteed $230+ million and tied your cart to Watson through 2026 with no outs.

We have been loyal and patient for 25 years.

Get out of here with that posturing. Win now or go away.

Wills has sucked. Watson has sucked aside from one game. Hooper as a signing sucked. The Elijah Moore trade has sucked. The Njoku contract sucks. The Cooper trade was great.

And I saw his earlier interview before that where he subtly implied Watson’s lack of production was the fault of the coaching staff. Already posturing.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Don’t patronize me Andrew. Playing the Browns fan loyalty card. I’m not just going to play the role of doting, accepting Browns fan who is loyal to the bitter end of the eventual plunger to the arse. Yes I’ve been loyal for decades but don’t expect patience here. This team needs to be Division and Super Bowl contenders or it’s a fail.  If our quarterback is everything Barry thought he was when he made the trade then there should be no problems here and the evolving 2023 Browns are going to get worlds better. Lord knows I hope for that. If he’s not though, you mortgage the future for this window, and you are a failure.

Rothschild 64 for you

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

“The process” went out the window when you traded three firsts and guaranteed $230+ million and tied your cart to Watson through 2026 with no outs.

Wills has sucked. Watson has sucked aside from one game. Hooper as a signing sucked. The Elijah Moore trade has sucked. The Njoku contract sucks. The Cooper trade was great.

And I saw his earlier interview before that where he subtly implied Watson’s lack of production was the fault of the coaching staff. Already posturing.

A morgan horse stud for you guys 

Has anyone submitted my resume yet

Going to move his office to east cleveland if he does not pay cleveland fans back.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Willis

Newsome

Leshaun times 3 number 1s

It is the coaching 

Special teams it is the coaching

Mayfield 103 rating it is the coaching 

17 hours ago, NateDawg said:

To be honest nate where does Baltimore fall in the afc

My rating maybe the 5th best team.

Without

Bateman 

Obj

Humphrey 

1 of the things brought up is

We signed Thornhill 

Tomlinson 

Za’Darius 

If are defensive coordinator signed off on this group he should be fired right now.

He made Lamar look like Bart Starr in his prime 

No second chances let's wait to have are team get beat by 20 plus points and they are a second tier team and offense

10 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

He made Lamar look like Bart Starr in his prime 

nice.

I dont know to be honest mike I was thinking roger staubach.

fire thrm.

imagine if the ravens unleashed ojabo edge. 
make me sick. 

13 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

To be honest nate where does Baltimore fall in the afc

chiefs, bills, dolphins, then maybe the ravens but then again we may have made them look better. 

I noticed mayfields has more tds and lest turnovers than leshaun so far. I dont know mike but I’ll take 60 million back and Davis ojabo.

18 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

nice.

fire thrm.

make me sick. 

chiefs, bills, dolphins, then maybe the ravens but then again we may have made them look better. 

I noticed mayfields has more tds and lest turnovers than leshaun so far. I dont know mike but I’ll take 60 million back and Davis ojabo.

don't forget dt jarrett and j williams.

this buds for200w.gif?cid=6c09b952x7okbv8k0dldbwthn83 du

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

nice.

fire thrm.

make me sick. 

Part of the problem is are qb is strictly a warm weather qb

Mayfield right now is benefitting from that factor

Kindave of said that 90 percent of this board missed that both ways

Hopefully though we still have 8 pro bowl level players on this team so if we get the right gm coach  the turn around can come quick.

25 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We need to get better production out of special teams punt and kick return units. DPJ and Ford have been crap.

Unless you have an elite returner or there's nothing but open grass in front of you, either fair catch it or take what yardage you can get without risking fumbling it. Go down at the first sign of trouble on punt returns. Kickoffs? Take the touchback the vast majority of the time.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

We need to get better production out of special teams punt and kick return units. DPJ and Ford have been crap.

I don't want to see kick returns. Take a knee. 

I'd like to see strong returning kicks though he is fast enough.