Browns General Discussion

candyman93

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is this just coaching?  They didn’t look great last season when he was here.

Callahan is excellent, obviously, but there’s only so much wizardry a coach can do when you’ve got James Hudson starting at LT, a fat/injured Dawand playing RT, Ifedi and Bitonio ALSO getting reps at tackle, your pro bowl G on IR, Pocic and Bitonio banged up with Pocic missing snaps, the backup C on IR almost immediately this season, etc.

Most teams struggle to block well with their starters in there, we’re trotting out our 5th and 6th options at T lol.  

This. I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but I saw a guy named Swaim lining up I believe at center a few times. Who? Exactly. 

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Winston obviously isn't a long-term answer, but I'd love to see him get a game or two to start just to see how much of the issue with the offense is with Watson vs. other parts. But that won't happen unless Watson gets hurt.

But anyway, Winston is a goof but I can see why his teammates like him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

@MWil23 @sdrawkcab321 you hated Baker and this is what you get. I blame you!

I said he should play out year 5 and we should have a plan in place after that. I stand by that. But good for him though. He looks great. And he also gets to play in great weather and domes vs inferior divisional teams as opposed to in the AFC North and Cleveland.

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I said he should play out year 5 and we should have a plan in place after that. I stand by that. But good for him though. He looks great. And he also gets to play in great weather and domes vs inferior divisional teams as opposed to in the AFC North and Cleveland.

Im not convinced you said that. 

• Like 1