Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23

Why vote Matts when/how you did?

For the record, I outlined this yesterday and posted the VC before/after he said he watched Daboyle kill Pickle.

I saw Matts as doing 1 of 3 things, 2 of them having a negative/scum scenario:

1. Matts failed on a Town gambit

2. Matts's faction investigated Daboyle N1 and found out that he was Velma, and took his shot at a power role/rolling the dice (unlikely)

3. Matts decided that BBB was more valuable to protect (scum teammate) and swung the vote away from BBB to Daboyle to protect the scum power role.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Huh...

Then why do you say that they both sound like scum if it's clearly one or the other?

Yep. 100% convinced he's Shaggy/Masons with Squire based upon flavor alone, and his confident verification/admission to killing MWil 1.0 and masons with Squire made me confident, but the lack of a CC/no one telling Orca "You're not Shaggy" made me convinced.

Yeah, throw in how he "saw" Malfatron visit Josh N1 (Now me) and that's even worse.

Is it though? It's almost like I'm waiting for Counselor and Orca to get into the thread to discuss it, since, as stated above, they're the only 2 100% verified Town here.

I am willing to go KSJ now. 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

The thing that is keeping my vote where it is right now is that there wasn't an effort to hammer KSJ, even after Counselor placed a vote on him. Which makes me think we have it right

Scum would be jumping on a misvote right now if it were available to them

Seasoned scum wouldn’t jump on it though because it could put them. They would slow play it. Plus I wasn’t on him for more than a couple minutes.