Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

BBB is wildly unconvincing

KSJ is wildly inconsistent and his story doesn't add up and he dips every time he is asked about it

I'm almost certainly voting for one of those two. I'm definitely not voting for Mwil or Counselor.. and I'm PROBABLY not voting for Orca either since I think he is Shaggy, although if we decide to believe KSJ then we need to revisit that

You can MAAAAYBE convince me to vote Hobo.. but I think I'm between BBB and KSJ

@The Orca @MWil23 @Counselor @HoboRocket

I need your thoughts. I don't want to place a vote yet with the hammer mechanic and the numbers being so small

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

BBB is wildly unconvincing

KSJ is wildly inconsistent and his story doesn't add up and he dips every time he is asked about it

I'm almost certainly voting for one of those two. I'm definitely not voting for Mwil or Counselor.. and I'm PROBABLY not voting for Orca either since I think he is Shaggy, although if we decide to believe KSJ then we need to revisit that

You can MAAAAYBE convince me to vote Hobo.. but I think I'm between BBB and KSJ

@The Orca @MWil23 @Counselor @HoboRocket

I need your thoughts. I don't want to place a vote yet with the hammer mechanic and the numbers being so small

No you 

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don’t dip when asked about it. I’m living my life and not constantly checking the forum. 

Does this really come off as a town orca game? Where is the scum hunting he always intensely does as town? He’s hiding. 

• Like 1

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I don’t dip when asked about it. I’m living my life and not constantly checking the forum. 

Does this really come off as a town orca game? Where is the scum hunting he always intensely does as town? He’s hiding. 

You make good point, are you indy

Here's what I think:

I think that KSJ tried and failed to fake a red letter invest on Orca, and when given the opportunity to expound on that, decided NOT to, which would be fine, except last page he said that he didn't watch/track Orca kill me N1 AND then proceeded to say with his very next post that Malf visited Josh N1 and floated the idea of cult. Essentially, we are getting blitzed here, and in a 13 player setup, he floated the idea of a conversion. Parlay that with his inconsistent ability claim and red letter of Orca, who is CLEARLY Shaggy in the writeup (fits with mason with Scooby, which Squire flipped), I believe that he knew Orca killed me/decided to shoot his shot on a red letter, and then realized his error when I pointed out the flavor issue and how it was clearly a vigilante hit.

I believe Counselor and Orca are LOCK TOWN. I WILL NOT vote them.

I want to believe Hobo on his claim, and while it's possible that he doesn't understand/didn't understand how his ability works, why hasn't he used it yet? Did someone give him the idea to fake that claim in chatty?

I've been all in on BBB as scum since after N1, only flipping on him the next day because of Matts's fake watch on Daboyle killing Pickle and subsequently the next day went Matts because of that as well as my belief that he did so to cover for a more powerful teammate in BBB. After Matts flipping Freddy, it's apparent it was a majorly failed gambit, so therefore he wasn't covering for BBB. Granted, that doesn't mean BBB isn't scum, but it does mean he wasn't covering for him in any capacity.

If KSJ is somehow Town here, I need straight answers on what he did each night, his results, and his ability, because right now, we have several contradictions, a blatant fake red letter on Orca, and we're in lylo/endgame.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Here's what I think:

I think that KSJ tried and failed to fake a red letter invest on Orca, and when given the opportunity to expound on that, decided NOT to, which would be fine, except last page he said that he didn't watch/track Orca kill me N1 AND then proceeded to say with his very next post that Malf visited Josh N1 and floated the idea of cult. Essentially, we are getting blitzed here, and in a 13 player setup, he floated the idea of a conversion. Parlay that with his inconsistent ability claim and red letter of Orca, who is CLEARLY Shaggy in the writeup (fits with mason with Scooby, which Squire flipped), I believe that he knew Orca killed me/decided to shoot his shot on a red letter, and then realized his error when I pointed out the flavor issue and how it was clearly a vigilante hit.

I believe Counselor and Orca are LOCK TOWN. I WILL NOT vote them.

I want to believe Hobo on his claim, and while it's possible that he doesn't understand/didn't understand how his ability works, why hasn't he used it yet? Did someone give him the idea to fake that claim in chatty?

I've been all in on BBB as scum since after N1, only flipping on him the next day because of Matts's fake watch on Daboyle killing Pickle and subsequently the next day went Matts because of that as well as my belief that he did so to cover for a more powerful teammate in BBB. After Matts flipping Freddy, it's apparent it was a majorly failed gambit, so therefore he wasn't covering for BBB. Granted, that doesn't mean BBB isn't scum, but it does mean he wasn't covering for him in any capacity.

If KSJ is somehow Town here, I need straight answers on what he did each night, his results, and his ability, because right now, we have several contradictions, a blatant fake red letter on Orca, and we're in lylo/endgame.

Yeah, you were convinced i was scum last game as well...i just don’t think you can read me bby

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah, you were convinced i was scum last game as well...i just don’t think you can read me bby

Hey guys, for no reason whatsoever, I'm going to come out of the gates without any pressure either way and clear ET, who hasn't bothered to check his PM, he's Town. Also, I'm going to live 2-3 more days because scum was so frustrated at getting boat raced that it makes more sense that they wouldn't hit me, the cop, the most powerful Town role in the game, than they'd concede out of frustration.