Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

hobo is acting like panicked scum, despite not even being on the radar to be voted out today

I'm panicked town. I don't want us to lose. If I cancel night, then hopefully cooler heads prevail. If I don't cancel night, and get hit anyways by town vig or even lynched, then my death was for nothing and scum can still do their thing. If we believe that scum has leverage at night at this point, which is an entirely reasonable assumption, then we should just stop night and get two lynches in before mafia get their next move. Removing myself also means that town isn't wasting a lynch on me, because I just have a feeling that I'm out before the end regardless this game.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why would it be KSJ?

Orca already confirmed that there was a basis for the red-lettering, even if it ends up being incorrect

That doesn't make KSJ clear or anything, but there are so many better names right now

That was in response to the post that made it appear that they are in an either-or scenario. As for there being better names than KSJ, that's how he plays. There are always better names. If there aren't, that just means nobody has any idea what's going on lol

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

That's basically it. That's everything.

So why beg not to be the vote when you were not going to be the vote?

And canceling night while dying in the process would be a rough role for town. No additional info AND damages the ratio.

Night cancel makes sense for town in that it maximizes vote outs and minimizes scum hits. Your role doesn't in any way increase the town influenced deaths, nor does it (effectively) prevent the town death via a scum hit

• Like 1

so let me get this straight, @HoboRocket

You are going to prevent an investigation/tracks/etc the gang has.

then you are going to prevent shaggy from trying to spook a bad guy.

Only to leave the mystery at the end of all of this, which will function exactly like you were spooked from the bad guys.

how does this help us again?

do you have to use it?

Are you a human or an animal?

tumblr_ocjbkqUcvL1tqm6fyo5_r1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm panicked town. I don't want us to lose. If I cancel night, then hopefully cooler heads prevail. If I don't cancel night, and get hit anyways by town vig or even lynched, then my death was for nothing and scum can still do their thing. If we believe that scum has leverage at night at this point, which is an entirely reasonable assumption, then we should just stop night and get two lynches in before mafia get their next move. Removing myself also means that town isn't wasting a lynch on me, because I just have a feeling that I'm out before the end regardless this game.

So you are a lightning rod?

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so let me get this straight, @HoboRocket

You are going to prevent an investigation/tracks/etc the gang has.

then you are going to prevent shaggy from trying to spook a bad guy.

Only to leave the mystery at the end of all of this, which will function exactly like you were spooked from the bad guys.

how does this help us again?

do you have to use it?

Are you a human or an animal?

tumblr_ocjbkqUcvL1tqm6fyo5_r1_250.gif

@HoboRocket don’t answer him. He’s scum