Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, it's Velma, so I'd say pretty important.

Key word: Allegedly

Could be any variation of a power role contingent upon the setup/balance depending on the ratio. If we assume a 10-3 or a 9-3-1 ratio (I'm not sure how an Indy would fit tbh, but I won't rule it out), it could be anything. 

Correct, my apologies.

Since Matts decided to fake a watch and hint at Daboyle killing Pickle, flipping the vote at the deadline, we should see if he's trying to protect BBB or Hobo (two of the leading vote getters at the time) as a scum power role, albeit I wouldn't put it past you trying to pull some type of gambit there and failing.

So, for all we know, N1 your scum group invested Daboyle, found out that he was Velma, pulled a stunt to get rid of her, and now with a red letter on Orca, the water could be muddy. Your willingness to jump on that without further explanation for KSJ or waiting for Orca to enter and say his piece I find interesting to say the least.

I led the charge against hobo, but whateves

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I led the charges against hobo, but whateves

*Omission of BBB noted

Also, that's an easy one to come back to if/when the vote eventually gets him/the vig hits him and he flips scum, and an easy way to preemptively distance yourself from a teammate.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

*Omission of BBB noted

i didnt vote bbb

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Also, that's an easy one to come back to if/when the vote eventually gets him/the vig hits him and he flips scum, and an easy way to preemptively distance yourself from a teammate.

easy cause its true?

i didnt vote bbb

In my response above, I directly stated that you very well could have tried to swing the vote away from either Hobo OR BBB, and yet in your response to my quote, you clearly omitted BBB to draw the focus onto Hobo

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since Matts decided to fake a watch and hint at Daboyle killing Pickle, flipping the vote at the deadline, we should see if he's trying to protect BBB or Hobo (two of the leading vote getters at the time) as a scum power role, albeit I wouldn't put it past you trying to pull some type of gambit there and failing.

So, for all we know, N1 your scum group invested Daboyle, found out that he was Velma, pulled a stunt to get rid of her, and now with a red letter on Orca, the water could be muddy. Your willingness to jump on that without further explanation for KSJ or waiting for Orca to enter and say his piece I find interesting to say the least.

easy cause its true?

It may be true and it may not be, but expecting us to believe that you somehow led the case against hobo only to fake a watch minutes before the deadline and swing the vote to Daboyle is ludicrous. 

Orca

I'm much more concerned with Orca failing to defend himself and glide away than I am KSJ red lettering and not giving an explanation

The kid fights hard over the smallest things, yet he's red lettered and no fighting back at all? If anything this response was smug

Orca / BBB / Matts

Calling my shot

55 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Orca

I'm much more concerned with Orca failing to defend himself and glide away than I am KSJ red lettering and not giving an explanation

The kid fights hard over the smallest things, yet he's red lettered and no fighting back at all? If anything this response was smug

Orca / BBB / Matts

Calling my shot

Really? I've got nothing to defend against at all

I'm a Mason with Squire and we killed Mwil 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Really? I've got nothing to defend against at all

I'm a Mason with Squire and we killed Mwil 

that was horrifically dumb. he was so clearly town

claiming mason with a dead person is impossible to verify, but I'm actually inclined to believe it, and also explains the red letter from KSJ

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

that was horrifically dumb. he was so clearly town

claiming mason with a dead person is impossible to verify, but I'm actually inclined to believe it, and also explains the red letter from KSJ

It actually is, read the night writeup