Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

Assuming KSJ doesn't contradict anything here - I think it makes me feel safe that KSJ is town

The bigger question is whether his info makes Orca scum, or a really bad vig

I'll ease the brakes on Orca for now

matts

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Really? I've got nothing to defend against at all

I'm a Mason with Squire and we killed Mwil 

I can believe this. You assumed that I was scum since my 1st post on D1 and couldn't get past tunneling on me. So then, are you hard claiming Shaggy?

@kingseanjohn why the red letter here? Would this story fit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Well, it's Velma, so I'd say pretty important.

Key word: Allegedly

Could be any variation of a power role contingent upon the setup/balance depending on the ratio. If we assume a 10-3 or a 9-3-1 ratio (I'm not sure how an Indy would fit tbh, but I won't rule it out), it could be anything. 

Correct, my apologies.

Since Matts decided to fake a watch and hint at Daboyle killing Pickle, flipping the vote at the deadline, we should see if he's trying to protect BBB or Hobo (two of the leading vote getters at the time) as a scum power role, albeit I wouldn't put it past you trying to pull some type of gambit there and failing.

So, for all we know, N1 your scum group invested Daboyle, found out that he was Velma, pulled a stunt to get rid of her, and now with a red letter on Orca, the water could be muddy. Your willingness to jump on that without further explanation for KSJ or waiting for Orca to enter and say his piece I find interesting to say the least.

I think the most votes I ever had was two, which was when you were voting for me. When you went off me, Matts was on me. And I think Buff had me as his vote for like thirty seconds before he switched to daboyle.

Just now, HoboRocket said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Well, it's Velma, so I'd say pretty important.

Key word: Allegedly

Could be any variation of a power role contingent upon the setup/balance depending on the ratio. If we assume a 10-3 or a 9-3-1 ratio (I'm not sure how an Indy would fit tbh, but I won't rule it out), it could be anything. 

Correct, my apologies.

Since Matts decided to fake a watch and hint at Daboyle killing Pickle, flipping the vote at the deadline, we should see if he's trying to protect BBB or Hobo (two of the leading vote getters at the time) as a scum power role, albeit I wouldn't put it past you trying to pull some type of gambit there and failing.

So, for all we know, N1 your scum group invested Daboyle, found out that he was Velma, pulled a stunt to get rid of her, and now with a red letter on Orca, the water could be muddy. Your willingness to jump on that without further explanation for KSJ or waiting for Orca to enter and say his piece I find interesting to say the least.

I think the most votes I ever had was two, which was when you were voting for me. When you went off me, Matts was on me. And I think Buff had me as his vote for like thirty seconds before he switched to daboyle.

My point was/is, with under 10 minutes to go before the deadline, it was a close 3 horse race between you three, when Matts faked a watch to swing it to Daboyle. He could be scum, he could be a failed Town gambiteer, or he could be scum protecting one of you two as scum power roles too valuable to lose that early.

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Orca

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 3 - Squire, Mwil

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Hobo - 1 - Matts

Malf - 1 - Tk3

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask! Day 1 ends at 8:30pm EST.

VC just before Matts faked the watch on Daboyle:

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@daboyle I tracked you to pickle. So you want to talk or nah?

Then this:

14 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Orca

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Matts - 2 - Buff, Hobo

Daboyle - 5 - Tk3, Matts, Mwil, Squire

He got Squire and I to flip FROM BBB TO Daboyle just before the deadline.

So, the question is, IF Orca is telling the truth (And I believe he is/is Shaggy), then do we think he was protecting BBB from the line or wanted to take out a power role after knowing Daboyle was Velma from a N1 move in the scum faction?

Just now, MWil23 said:
15 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Orca

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 3 - Squire, Mwil

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Hobo - 1 - Matts

Malf - 1 - Tk3

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@daboyle I tracked you to pickle. So you want to talk or nah?

Then this:

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Orca

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Matts - 2 - Buff, Hobo

Daboyle - 5 - Tk3, Matts, Mwil, Squire

So, the question is, IF Orca is telling the truth (And I believe he is/is Shaggy), then do we think he was protecting BBB from the line or wanted to take out a power role after knowing Daboyle was Velma from a N1 move in the scum faction?

Moreover, in light of the fact that SQUIRE was hit by scum, I think it's prudent to go back and reevaluate who else he was pushing besides BBB.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Then this:

I buy the Matts/BBB as scum suggestion

Not sure why you are connecting Matts/Hobo... Matts gambit was most likely to save BBB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I buy the Matts/BBB as scum suggestion

Not sure why you are connecting Matts/Hobo... Matts gambit was most likely to save BBB

Yeah I am willing to let that angle go. I forgot Squire was the one who backed me on bbb and agreed on my logic about hobo without actively voting him.