Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

I would assume orca since you red lettered him...how did you find him to be scum?

gosh, i would strongly advise (and because im a genius, people should listen) that ksj not answer this question. He has said enough already

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Malf - town lean

Orca - scum

Matts - scum lean

Counselor - neutral

bbb - town lean

hobo - town lean

mwil - town lean

tk3 - neutral

orca

Jinkies! good sluething!

unvote

I will give @The Orcadue process.

what say you, orca-spooky!

Just now, Malfatron said:

gosh, i would strongly advise (and because im a genius, people should listen) that ksj not answer this question. He has said enough already

Jinkies! good sluething!

unvote

I will give @The Orcadue process.

what say you, orca-spooky!

Doesnt matter what he says 

With 9 left, I can claim at any time 

Let's be careful here. We have 9 remaining and REALLY need to get today right. We need clarification from Orca/KSJ before we continue here. Scum would gladly take a mis-vote and night kill here to get to 7 on some type of fake red letter invest to get us near lylo before we even figure out what's going on. Perhaps it's legitimate (the red letter on Orca), but we need to do our due diligence here.

IMO it's pretty obvious MWil 1.0 was killed by a vig based upon the flavor of the write-up last night. 

9 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Tk3 - 1 - Orca

Orca - 1 - KSJ

With 9 alive and 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Also, I would assume that scum has some type of vote steal as KSJ now has his vote back. I can confirm that I was a double voter, so I would bet that scum has the vote steal to balance my (old me) double vote.

I'm going to go back and see who Squire was pushing yesterday, because as we've seen over the last few games, Squire getting taken out early usually means he's on the right track/that helps us after he flips Town.

TL/DR:

While we absolutely HAVE TO get to the bottom of this red letter, we have at least 2-3 other avenues that need talked out today/figured out in a game this small.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's be careful here. We have 9 remaining and REALLY need to get today right. We need clarification from Orca/KSJ before we continue here. Scum would gladly take a mis-vote and night kill here to get to 7 on some type of fake red letter invest to get us near lylo before we even figure out what's going on. Perhaps it's legitimate (the red letter on Orca), but we need to do our due diligence here.

IMO it's pretty obvious MWil 1.0 was killed by a vig based upon the flavor of the write-up last night. 

Also, I would assume that scum has some type of vote steal as KSJ now has his vote back. I can confirm that I was a double voter, so I would bet that scum has the vote steal to balance my (old me) double vote.

I'm going to go back and see who Squire was pushing yesterday, because as we've seen over the last few games, Squire getting taken out early usually means he's on the right track/that helps us after he flips Town.

TL/DR:

While we absolutely HAVE TO get to the bottom of this red letter, we have at least 2-3 other avenues that need talked out today/figured out in a game this small.

6-3 and we are fine.

5-4 and game is over. 

How risky do you guys want to play it? 

Like, would it be better it to have the lynch and then one guaranteed town exit, or the lynch and let the spooky people do their thing during the night?

How likely is it that we lose two town during a night phase a second time?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

6-3 and we are fine.

6-3 and we are IN TROUBLE

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

5-4 and game is over. 

Yes

You can't go from "we're fine" to "game over" IMO.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

How risky do you guys want to play it? 

Like, would it be better it to have the lynch and then one guaranteed town exit, or the lynch and let the spooky people do their thing during the night?

How likely is it that we lose two town during a night phase a second time?

We really need to get one right today, AND we really need to explore those other avenues to narrow down the odds for our Town vig/invests to look at the right people tonight.

We can afford a 1:1 swap and will gladly take that each of the next 2 days, or even 2 of the next 3 days, but we can't rush to a hammer and lose out on information going into tonight IMO.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Also, who do you believe holds leverage at night right now; mafia or town? Does town stand to gain more than mafia during the night at this point, with the little knowledge that we have? These are things that need to be explored, as well.

Well, we are 0-for, so I'd say Mafia has a major advantage. We are down 4-0...I can't see how we could be considered to have any sort of an advantage. We KNEW that MWil 1.0 was Town, and yet the vig decided to take him/me out instead of who I said that the vig should look at between you and BBB, not to mention the shady ending of the faked invest from Matts on Daboyle, who flipped a MAJOR power character in Velma.

I still find it unlikely Orca hits/allows Pickle to be hit N1, but with a red letter out there on him, that's possible that him/his team would want us to believe that.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Well, we are 0-for, so I'd say Mafia has a major advantage. We are down 4-0...I can't see how we could be considered to have any sort of an advantage. We KNEW that MWil 1.0 was Town, and yet the vig decided to take him/me out instead of who I said that the vig should look at between you and BBB, not to mention the shady ending of the faked invest from Matts on Daboyle, who flipped a MAJOR power character in Velma.

I still find it unlikely Orca hits/allows Pickle to be hit N1, but with a red letter out there on him, that's possible that him/his team would want us to believe that.

Stop being a drama queen. "major" power character? You dont even know her role. She wasnt (allegedly) the cop. So how powerful could she have been? 

Also, I didnt fake an invest. I faked a watch. Get it right. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Stop being a drama queen. "major" power character?

Well, it's Velma, so I'd say pretty important.

You dont even know her role. She wasnt (allegedly) the cop.

Key word: Allegedly

So how powerful could she have been? 

Could be any variation of a power role contingent upon the setup/balance depending on the ratio. If we assume a 10-3 or a 9-3-1 ratio (I'm not sure how an Indy would fit tbh, but I won't rule it out), it could be anything. 

Also, I didnt fake an invest. I faked a watch. Get it right. 

Correct, my apologies.

Since Matts decided to fake a watch and hint at Daboyle killing Pickle, flipping the vote at the deadline, we should see if he's trying to protect BBB or Hobo (two of the leading vote getters at the time) as a scum power role, albeit I wouldn't put it past you trying to pull some type of gambit there and failing.

So, for all we know, N1 your scum group invested Daboyle, found out that he was Velma, pulled a stunt to get rid of her, and now with a red letter on Orca, the water could be muddy. Your willingness to jump on that without further explanation for KSJ or waiting for Orca to enter and say his piece I find interesting to say the least.