Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Man, you live your life and aren't on the forum 24/7 so you get lynched. Good luck Mystery Inc.

somehow, i dont think thats the reason

anyway, scum controlled all of the votes anyway this round

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

why are so many civs making gambits with fake guilty claims? like... why? where is this coming from?

That was the first time I've ever done that. Day one and into two he was playing his scum game. You noticed I backed off as more info was revealed and I was going to come clean today. But I was lynched before checking the forums. I'll take co-LVP here.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, its ksj as lvp for holding on to his fake redletter ernestly for so long on a cleared town.

Before he posted that, tk3 and buff had a legitimate chance to be lynched

people should have really realized that matts was gambitting, saving a guilty until 5 mins before the deadline. was a bad move though obviously

Squire/orca hitting mwil 1.0 was pretty bafffling too

MVP i would give to BigBadBuff because he got in the muck the most with his fake claim

tk3 and mwil 2.0 played extremely well too

BBB was definitely in trouble before Matts inexplicably bailed him out

But our vote% of the game was so strong that we could protect him with minimal risk for the rest of the game

I would have protected them at any costs since I was essentially unkillable

I need to see the roles, because we felt so OP this game

25 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Thanks scumbags. I’m on short term disability so I guess I’ll be ready for the next game(s) myself:

Appreciate you winning one for the gipper 

Still wishing the best for you

Feeling any better the last day or so?

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

That was the first time I've ever done that. Day one and into two he was playing his scum game. You noticed I backed off as more info was revealed and I was going to come clean today. But I was lynched before checking the forums. I'll take co-LVP here.

tenor.gif?itemid=6188283

I dont have a scum game lol

But yeah, I really dislike slow, smaller games. That could have been coming across 

16 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Man, you live your life and aren't on the forum 24/7 so you get lynched. Good luck Mystery Inc.

To be fair to the surviving civs, we had 4 of the 7 votes and ultimately had to use them ourselves, so you were ALWAYS going to be the vote. Not really your fault or civs (other than getting into that situation in the first place)

We just wanted to get Orca or Counselor to be one of them incase there was a governor or another vig hit or something and we didn't want to be super obvious

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Tk3 @bigbadbuff @MWil23

why did you hit me?

Was i not buddying enough :)

You don't understand

Town was playing SOOOO poorly

Despite roleplaying a civ who already flipped (once again), you were STILL the least likely person to get the votes, and therefore was our kill

Like.... EVERYONE was scummy AF, there was NOBODY who we were like "That person needs to die"

Killing half of the civs would have just closed loose ends that I'd rather keep open, so it was you.. sry!