Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

TK3 as scum:   I literally spent the entire game approaching a town player from a perspective of being townie

I did approach as town. That's why I didn't get the votes, son

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Hey, so now that the game is over, why on Earth did people think I was scum prior to whining about it? Especially since it was people who know about my code.

@Matts4313 @MWil23 @squire12

@Counselor wins Hobo Friendship MVP simply for not voicing his distrust of me very loudly, if at all.

Your code does not really mean much in a game of deception.   I might consider it being more credible when you openly admit to being mafia when you draw that alignment.  Until then, it is just words that players use.   

Your participation, activity and limited willingness to answer a few questions with much clarity did not help.   Then said you could use a night move that would prevent a town death, yet did not.    

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Can I get a gold star for drawing parallels during the game between how you played this one and Harry Potter? Both were very similar. 

I just want a gold star.

I'll allow it!

@HoboRocket I was only in the game a short bit, so I did not get much of a chance to reassess your alignment.   Early on, you certainly looked like scum.  

I am not sure why you take that as being a big deal.   Some might even play that way intentionally...................

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Hey, so now that the game is over, why on Earth did people think I was scum prior to whining about it? Especially since it was people who know about my code.

@Matts4313 @MWil23 @squire12

@Counselor wins Hobo Friendship MVP simply for not voicing his distrust of me very loudly, if at all.

See my rationale on the post with you and bbb and why @squire12 agreed with me on bbb/could see why you as well. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

See my rationale on the post with you and bbb and why @squire12 agreed with me on bbb/could see why you as well. 

@MWil23 you and I were in a pretty good lock step on that.   when you switched to vote me on D1, that shifted my view of you.....and helped lead to me signing off on your hit.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@HoboRocket I was only in the game a short bit, so I did not get much of a chance to reassess your alignment.   Early on, you certainly looked like scum.  

I am not sure why you take that as being a big deal.   Some might even play that way intentionally...................

Because I'm a sensitive baby.

I'm hurt, and I need answers goshdarnit! 

No, but seriously, I understand. I'm still just confused on the Matts early vote. I think that was before I really posted like anything besides a kind of long post about how Mwil 1.0 was obviously town.