Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

Well, this will be frustrating for you guys. Malfatron. Out of the collective group, I already noted that you have seemed to always be in positions of power whenever I checked on the thread. As far as moves go, that's troubling... But do we know whether there has only been one kill move on any given night? Also, wouldn't it make sense as scum to take someone that has almost fully ingratiated themselves with town and "give" them credit for two "scum kills?" Am I overthinking it? Maybe. However, you (and squire, though that didn't amount to much) kind of gave off vibes where either of you could easily be the scum mole pretty much all game. 

Either way, it IS a breath of fresh air from your typical random character RP where you secretly sneak some genius-level reads in there. And people buy that you're that character each time for some reason. 

I think this is definitely a counselor town thing to do.

i doubt he would put his honor on the line just to win a game, and i think hes really upset.

i killed blue and josh n1 and 3.

no ccs, and there were 2 hits those days.

i was also jailed when squire was hit, and it looks like i was jailed tonight, because ksjs hit failed on me and counselor move didnt work on me

that leaves bcb.im not sure what his role is but pickle could have messed up his scum information that was sent to him.

which would have caught bcb in a lie (how did he get results), because i was jailed last night.

bcb

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think Pickle made an honest mistake. For bcb to just quit after Pickle corrected it almost seems like a gambit that didn't pay off.

The counselor/malf interaction seems genuine. They've both been pro town and have helped us get 4 of the scum so far.

youve made the right choice

i thank you.

its gotta be bcb

counselor wears his heart on his sleeve

hes town and NOT a liar