Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

Next time I’m scum and I get caught red handed, I’m just going to claim vigilante on the night that there’s only one kill instead of 2 and no one else seems to care to see why a jailer/doctor hasn’t come forward for the second kill.

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Counselor i have a feeling mwil is trying to direct civ traffic here and scum has a trick up their sleeve

You give me too much credit...and in light of him clearing you and outing himself as the alignment cop the day after you led the vote on scum Daboyle for no reason whatsoever, I figured he could use some help, not to mention the already outed watcher and the dead Civ tracker and dead civ redirector aren’t here to help balance things. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Next time I’m scum and I get caught red handed, I’m just going to claim vigilante on the night that there’s only one kill instead of 2 and no one else seems to care to see why a jailer/doctor hasn’t come forward for the second kill.

You give me too much credit...and in light of him clearing you and outing himself as the alignment cop the day after you led the vote on scum Daboyle for no reason whatsoever, I figured he could use some help, not to mention the already outed watcher and the dead Civ tracker and dead civ redirector aren’t here to help balance things. 

ok so im just being paranoid then