Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

@Malfatron I’m the roleblock and didn’t kill Orca N2. It was difficult navigating how three people could be right about me for the wrong reasons, and yet somehow I was able to calmly and successfully dance around that, only to run into this.

Josh redirected KSJ last night and still died, so odds are we have an even/odd night vigilante, unless Josh was blocked by Biggio, so that’s a possibility.

Between an alignment cop and whatever squire is, a watcher, a tracker, a redirector, and losing Daboyle as the rolecop and GF (his only real GF is investments always come back Town), and us having to exchange one of our abilities for the faction kill, this was an uphill battle with so many people claiming after the lightning rod.

I was going to run a gambit D3 but couldn’t because of the lightning rod, and bbb can concuss people for speaking restrictions, which I couldn’t do because I visited Orca as the lightning rod N2 and so did two other people.

Theres really no point in fighting two red letters. It’s game over. Good work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

for the record, @MWil23, i thought you played pretty well.

yeah, scum just ran into a buzzsaw last night

Thanks. You guys outplayed us bigtime, so kudos to you guys.

Since I had an active ability, I was going to claim jailer, but after Orca died, I couldn’t or he’d have been alive. I couldn’t cc vig, because that’s a 1 day play. Maybe I get lucky and KSJ flips SK, but then the actual Town vig kills me.

I couldn’t claim a passive ability after the watch, and Biggio already cc’d block, so I was going to claim Indy vote stealer today, but even then it buys me 1-2 days max.

You guys go bbb, then maybe hobo, then when the game doesn’t end, I’m dead anyway.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but who did you guys try to hit n2, and why didnt it work @MWil23

Squire

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I jailed someone, maybe that had something to do with it?

I'm the jailer BTW.

...And if I claimed jailer then I die as well LOL.

We just got annihilated.

• Like 1