Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

It was a slow day until things became fast an furious right up until the deadline.  The group of islanders surrounded @Matts4313 and wailed on him left and right.  They beat poor matts until he had nothing left, then they beat him some more.  

@Matts4313 is dead he was Dolph Lundgren, Redirect, Good Guys Aligned

Night moves are due by 10:40 pm eastern 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was a slow day until things became fast an furious right up until the deadline.  The group of islanders surrounded @Matts4313 and wailed on him left and right.  They beat poor matts until he had nothing left, then they beat him some more.  

Let’s be honest, we really missed out on the unintentional comedy factor here regardless of @ET80s alignment of Matts killing him somehow on the Fourth of July weekend.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

so you know this, but you didnt push back with any other ideas when i said squire and josh were inactive?

i mean all i did was click on his profile and the only things i saw him post were questions about the game and a vote for matts

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well that sucks. Who is to blame for this abomination?