Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's hated Sanderson from the start. Just a weird bias against him there. 

Personally, I think Zary is going to get massively overdrafted because after Lundell, the center prospects are sketchy, and he's a guy that could stay at center, so someone's going to reach on him. I think he's a mid 20's prospect, and I Think he's going to go like 13-17. But for some reason, all the scouting guys love him.

At least Lundell can skate. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Like, how the hell can you value skill and have Nybeck ahead of Khustnutdinov?

Zybeck's hands are really good...but he's always loved Nybeck and his skill set. He wrote like an entire  article about him. Loves the production too. And he once again is sort of poo-poohing the skating (which is meh given Zybeck's size)

Just now, Forge said:

Zybeck's hands are really good...but he's always loved Nybeck and his skill set. He wrote like an entire  article about him. Loves the production too. And he once again is sort of poo-poohing the skating (which is meh given Zybeck's size)

Yeah but Khustnutdinov is a ******* wizard with the puck. Definitely feel he has better hands than Nybeck. LIS, the only excuse he has for his rankings is be different for the sake of being different.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah but Khustnutdinov is a ******* wizard with the puck. Definitely feel he has better hands than Nybeck. LIS, the only excuse he has for his rankings is be different for the sake of being different.

Yeah, but Nybeck is swedish lol

Wheeler is...interesting. First off Reichel is far too low and Mysak is far too high. Sanderson, as much as he has warts, is still a good bet to be a top 4 guy. Other notable issues is Emil Andrae that high, Poirier and Carter Savoie both higher. I think Foerster is getting undervalued and will be a steal if he reaches the 2nd. Schneider at 38.....come on man. That dude is a good bet to be in the 2nd wave of D-man taken (with Guhle and O'Rourke (who I like)).

Also, Oilers now have two triple crown winning forwards on their team signed for the next little while. Now to figure out the rest of the forwards, the D and goaltending.

42 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Wheeler is...interesting. First off Reichel is far too low and Mysak is far too high. Sanderson, as much as he has warts, is still a good bet to be a top 4 guy. Other notable issues is Emil Andrae that high, Poirier and Carter Savoie both higher. I think Foerster is getting undervalued and will be a steal if he reaches the 2nd. Schneider at 38.....come on man. That dude is a good bet to be in the 2nd wave of D-man taken (with Guhle and O'Rourke (who I like)).

Interesting is being nice. I could pick apart his rankings for hours.