Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The world needs balance. The leafs are paying for the SF Giants success in elimination games during their run (they win like ten straight)

You see the Lightning are "loosening" their visitor attire restrictions for "premium" seats only. lol just get rid of that stupid *** restriction and let fans be fans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You see the Lightning are "loosening" their visitor attire restrictions for "premium" seats only. lol just get rid of that stupid *** restriction and let fans be fans.

My tweets have power

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Friedman said it seems like Seth Jones is going to test free agency after next year. Jarmo going to trade him this off-season now, right?

If he won't sign this offseason, I think we have to. No sense in risking injury and receiving no return.

I hear there are a few generational prospects 2-3 drafts out so maybe we will suck at the right time.

8 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

If he won't sign this offseason, I think we have to. No sense in risking injury and receiving no return.

I hear there are a few generational prospects 2-3 drafts out so maybe we will suck at the right time.

There are three after this upcoming draft. The tricky one is michkov, who is locked up in russia for three years after his draft. That may result in him not even being the #2 pick

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Flyers are going to sign him and I'm going to hate it. 

Seems like a big time candidate to be a bad signing. I haven't watched him enough to have an opinion, but from what I've heard online, seems like maybe he's already regressing a bit?