Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Fletcher isn't a good GM, but I think he did a great job here under the circumstances. Giroux is still a rental and basically made it known to Philly and Fla that he was only going to waive the NMC for Fla. Not much pressure that Fletcher could exert to up the offer.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

22 2nd, 23 2nd and a 24 3rd to Seattle for Giordano and Blackwell

Is that high or low. I thought that was a bit much for what Giordano is, but everyone in reddit seems to disagree. I know reddit isn't the best place but when it is unanimous that gives me pause. Is he better than I'm giving him credit for because frankly I don't see a top 4 D man anymore

47 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Is that high or low. I thought that was a bit much for what Giordano is, but everyone in reddit seems to disagree. I know reddit isn't the best place but when it is unanimous that gives me pause. Is he better than I'm giving him credit for because frankly I don't see a top 4 D man anymore

Considering what was given up for chiarot,  I think this is a good move for Toronto

As a Wild fan I'll take that 2nd all day anyday for a player who said he doesnt want to play for us, Good trade for us imo

A little disappointingwe couldnt get something better in return for Gio but it is what it is, Sorta sounds like RF was doing him a solid because thats where Gio wanted to go

Read somewhere the Kraken have 30 picks in the next 3 drafts and that was before the late night trades yesterday and the Johansson trade this morning, As an expansion team thats how I would want to get things going.