Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

Just now, Forge said:

Right? I'm so flipping amped. I didn't see this coming at all before the season. 

Me neither, playboy. Here's the kicker. Since day one, we were never out of the playoff picture according to Chris Ryan. That's nuts. Wire to wire playoff position despite picking #1 overall. I love hockey. Can only feel like we're going to get even better after this season. Plus, making the playoffs and having a positive outlook going forward only helps in keeping Hall in New Jersey.

Also, should we make our own Devils thread? lol. I feel like we're always dominating the talk in here!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Me neither, playboy. Here's the kicker. Since day one, we were never out of the playoff picture according to Chris Ryan. That's nuts. Wire to wire playoff position despite picking #1 overall. I love hockey. Can only feel like we're going to get even better after this season. Plus, making the playoffs and having a positive outlook going forward only helps in keeping Hall in New Jersey.

Also, should we make our own Devils thread? lol. I feel like we're always dominating the talk in here!

Good for you guys.

its been exciting watching Taylor Hall mature into a great hockey player.

I think the Devils could go on a nice little run.

I just want to see exciting playoff matchups that showcase the speed of the game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, I'm going to be super curious about what we do in the off season. We have money, and our only notable free agent is Moore, I'm pretty sure (not counting the two trade deadline acquisitions). Plus the continued maturation of McLeod and Quenneville is going to make some very interesting roster decisions next year, not to mention having Johannsson for the entire year. It sounds crazy to say, but Bratt, who's still fifth on the team in scoring, may have an uphill battle to even make the roster. That's super exciting. 

I thought about our own Devils thread - wasn't sure if two was enough, because yeah, we can totally dominate the talk in here (sorry everyone else!) lol

10 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

It’s pretty remarkable the Sedins last game is tomorrow. 

It seems like yesterday they were fuzzy faced kids arriving in Vancouver.

Now they conclude HOF careers.

Heck of a way to go out in the final home game too. 

• Like 1