Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The East is just throwing haymakers back and forth lol

Yeah it’s crazy. The west is about as weak as a conference can get - this is a great time to add if you are a contender in the west to push above the rest in the conference and hopefully get as easy as possible (it’s never actually easy) route to the finals. I don’t get why no one in the west is taking a shot. 

The east is comparatively stacked and so many teams are making big moves and yet only one will reach the finals. 

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Yeah it’s crazy. The west is about as weak as a conference can get - this is a great time to add if you are a contender in the west to push above the rest in the conference and hopefully get as easy as possible (it’s never actually easy) route to the finals. I don’t get why no one in the west is taking a shot. 

The east is comparatively stacked and so many teams are making big moves and yet only one will reach the finals. 

I think they are all reserved to the fact that once Colorado gets fully healthy, they're going to run through the West.