đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, PuntMyLumps said:

What's the other 50?

I gave you both sides?

Some of the people who play now just like to claim d1 most every game. The "Im the Cop" is an ongoing meme.

50 = Some of the people who play now just like to claim d1 most every game.

50 = The "Im the Cop" is an ongoing meme.

Obvi that doesnt leave room for fake claims and gamesmanship. So I guess its 33/33/34 if you include those who are strategically (fake)claiming. 

15 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc literacy is one of his skills and you could not understand my fairly simple post.  Thus since you want or need help, I tagged swag.  

Odd that he completely ignored that though 

Odd that you are passing explaining your post onto someone else.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win. 

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win. 

@JoshstraDaymus  why the copy of the Mwil post?

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I gave you both sides?

50 = Some of the people who play now just like to claim d1 most every game.

50 = The "Im the Cop" is an ongoing meme.

Obvi that doesnt leave room for fake claims and gamesmanship. So I guess its 33/33/34 if you include those who are strategically (fake)claiming. 

Ah, so we have genuine claims going on?  Or some of the people who play now claim d1 but can't be taken seriously?

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Ah, so we have genuine claims going on?  Or some of the people who play now claim d1 but can't be taken seriously?

Certain posters (Counselor) tend to claim d1 every single game. He could be scum, but I am putting 4 to 1 odds he is a vanilla town. Which is why I agreed with Pickle that his claim is anti town. All he did was give scum 1 less target. 

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Vendettas born out of the ashes of defeat bore humorous intent where there is absent of any evidentiary substance to attack mercilessly the unsanitary vermin that scorn the good name of thy. 

Forge 

Since you all can't comprehend, I'll translate for the peasants and @squire12

"Vendettas born out of the ashes of defeat" - Vendettas that come from a loss

"bore humorous intent" - are intended to be funny

"where there is absent of any evidentiary substance to attack mercilessly the unsanitary vermin that scorn the good name of thy" - when there is no other evidence to find mafia 

So it means.....

Vendettas that come from a loss are intended to be funny when there is no other evidence to find mafia

It was entirely a joke post that some people like naz took as a serious vendetta despite the fact that the entire post says otherwise.  Now why would he do that....maybe looking for something to appear town?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Since you all can't comprehend, I'll translate for the peasants and @squire12

"Vendettas born out of the ashes of defeat" - Vendettas that come from a loss

"bore humorous intent" - are intended to be funny

"where there is absent of any evidentiary substance to attack mercilessly the unsanitary vermin that scorn the good name of thy" - when there is no other evidence to find mafia 

So it means.....

Vendettas that come from a loss are intended to be funny when there is no other evidence to find mafia

It was entirely a joke post that some people like naz took as a serious vendetta despite the fact that the entire post says otherwise.  Now why would he do that....maybe looking for something to appear town?

Oh I forgot 

@SwAg

You hit on that 20% chance yet?