The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

To be clear, you're not on the forum or even internet for weeks at a time, you can't respond to messages and cannot set your lineups for weeks at a time. You did not notice or make changes when the league manager actively went in and changed your lineup. If you're not tanking, you're a tank.

*All of that aside, I am legitimately glad you're okay.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

To be clear, you're not on the forum or even internet for weeks at a time, you can't respond to messages and cannot set your lineups for weeks at a time. You did not notice or make changes when the league manager actively went in and changed your lineup. If you're not tanking, you're a tank.

*All of that aside, I am legitimately glad you're okay.

Normally when somebody sends a message I’ll get a email  but nothing came thru and sorry I’m not in the community talking  daily here, there is a espn app that you can send mail in also or post message did anybody ?? 

I did set the line ups just not to a standard you appreciate  after my trade I wanted to put pollard in but was late. Ridley I didn’t put in because wasn’t sure if his use and just had brown in Houston had a 25 point week prior so that’s why. pollard Ridley Pitt TE players have been in line up last 3 weeks  and I still been losing 

other players people think are must starts Judy, Jacobs, ?? Judy sat because he would turn in two 3 point pro in a row and I’d look elsewhere? Jacobs missed practice ,after a few weeks 8,10 point games  I look elsewhere for a week then he had a bye ?? Ridley, first week I had him I played brown because brown went off week prior, and his projection wasn’t bad the next couple weeks and stroud was balling so I rolled him out?  Friemouth was injured when I got him in trade , so what first week he healthy he is a must start ?? Idk. 

So 2 weeks of lineups that weren’t ideal is not called tanking ?? One was not set in time(pollard) and above mentioned reason not playing Ridley. And the other I did drop the ball on myself but it wasn’t to screw somebody or the leauge  over it was because I was busy. With that said and if all top scorer’s were in I’d have lost anyways ?? 

all season I am active on waivers ,, I have spent almost half the budget… I made a trade to obtain players to spread over roster

yea I am ok but I was very busy this past month but still doing things to my team I was taken back when I looked on FF and saw the accusations that I tanked my season? It’s crazy 

And if you think I’m a tank ?? Cause I’m not on FF each day or whatever That’s fair but I haven’t tried to tank or lose on purpose if anything I’ve been. Trying to make my team better and after week 6 or 7 it was clear my team was bad but I keep looking for something 

11 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

You did not notice or make changes when the league manager actively went in and changed your lineup. 

I did and I made adjustments to what I wanted it was weird but I thought I set it to see projected team total or show a lineup to opposing manager. Nobody asked if I noticed ? But when I tell weekly from week 10 to now it shows I was active ? 

I hate when your RB gets a big 30 yard run down to the 1....then they reward a WR with the 1 yard TD on the next play.

(Chandler still has a good game, but my games against Gremlin Snacks have been to close....another 6 pts woulda been nice.)

I'm putting this here a couple weeks before the Championship match up and don't want to come off whiny....if I get there 😉.

NEXT YEAR would it be possible to switch the Championship out of the final week of the NFL regular season? With NFL potentially having their playoff spots (or no playoff spot) locked up by then teams like to rest their top starters. It's tough having a Championship game without your top starters, potentially.

Maybe start a week earlier, or have first playoff round be one game?

I am going to put this to a vote so we can hopefully be done with it and move on.  Having reviewed the final standings and knowing we have no official rules, I am proposing the following compromise to keep HVAC in the league.  This offseason we will vote on some proposals related to official tanking rules.  Please give a yes or no on whether this is agreeable. 

THE PROPOSAL: HVAC drops to pick #3 in the first round, and keeps pick #1 in the remaining rounds. 

@jcrell623 @SimsZilla @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

I am going to put this to a vote so we can hopefully be done with it and move on.  Having reviewed the final standings and knowing we have no official rules, I am proposing the following compromise to keep HVAC in the league.  This offseason we will vote on some proposals related to official tanking rules.  Please give a yes or no on whether this is agreeable. 

THE PROPOSAL: HVAC drops to pick #3 in the first round, and keeps pick #1 in the remaining rounds. 

@jcrell623 @SimsZilla @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

That seems fine 

5 hours ago, winitall said:

Yup

6 hours ago, winitall said:

I do not agree with a changing of the draft pick position when no rules and policy had been established prior