Better WR Duo: Michael Thomas/Tyreek Hill or DeAndre Hopkins/Julio Jones

mdonnelly21

Michael Thomas/Tyreek Hill or DeAndre Hopkins/Julio Jones   

51 members have voted

1. 1. Better WR Duo?

• Michael Thomas & Tyreek Hill
    • DeAndre Hopkins & Julio Jones

I think I've asked you this before. What is the reason for this comparison? This looks like these are just 4 random WRs you put together in pairs. What is the relevance?

2. Don't just post 'Player vs player' with nothing else. Your post will need to have some content. Explain why you want to compare the two players/teams and briefly describe your thoughts on them

Admittedly we are pretty lacks with enforcing this rule, but at least that is when there is an evident relationship for the comparison. I've also let posts like this go before, but I would like you and everyone to please remember the rule above.

mse

• Like 1

Voted Hill & MT. Perfect complements to one another. Julio and DeAndre are probably as good or better on their own, so putting them on the same team makes sense, but being able to move the chains at will while also taking the top off the defense - both to the highest degree in the NFL - makes it for me. 

• Like 3

On 7/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, mse326 said:

I think I've asked you this before. What is the reason for this comparison? This looks like these are just 4 random WRs you put together in pairs. What is the relevance?

Admittedly we are pretty lacks with enforcing this rule, but at least that is when there is an evident relationship for the comparison. I've also let posts like this go before, but I would like you and everyone to please remember the rule above.

mse

The point of doing this was because those are generally the top 4 WRs Michael Thomas being regarded as the BEST Wideout 

Then Hopkins/Julio being 2A & 2B and Hill comfortably #4. 

So I wanted to see how the #1 & #4 would far against #2 & #3. 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, mse326 said:

mse

For what its worth I'm not surprised by the results. 

Michael Thomas is probably less far ahead of Hopkins/Julio then  Hopkins and Julio are ahead of Hill. It just shows me that those 3 are in a tier of their own and Hill is just on the outside.