Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

So Jason visited Touch N1 he admitted himself. MD claims Touch was converted N1. What better way to convince scum not to hit you then the whole “PgO” redirect kills thing he came out with at the beginning of the game. He had no reason to come out with that then. Then he tried to say come on everyone out yourselves and why is no one but hobo being as honest as me. And he claims the outside friendship with Malf. Which is why he would recruit Malf N2. He then tries to say I’m offering him up to Mafia even though he outed himself at the beginning of the game as non town or scum. Why would he let scum know he isn’t town? Jason is the converter.

Jason 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

So Jason visited Touch N1 he admitted himself. MD claims Touch was converted N1. What better way to convince scum not to hit you then the whole “PgO” redirect kills thing he came out with at the beginning of the game. He had no reason to come out with that then. Then he tried to say come on everyone out yourselves and why is no one but hobo being as honest as me. And he claims the outside friendship with Malf. Which is why he would recruit Malf N2. He then tries to say I’m offering him up to Mafia even though he outed himself at the beginning of the game as non town or scum. Why would he let scum know he isn’t town? Jason is the converter.

Jason 

but md4l says i wasnt converted

i believe jasons roleclaim

i dont he would try to convert touch with him

Jason 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I did.

Jason

Jason 

My font was all black. I was told by blue that I’m a tweener. My ability helps town as I redirect an attack on myself from scum. I dunno how to be any simpler for you. N1 I chose to redirect to touch And n2 I picked malf. Neither died that night so I dunno.