Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yes. We can see how legit the headline was at the very worst. At best, it’s legit and we kill Spider-Man. He’s a dbag anyways so it’s win win win

Naz 

Now now, no name-calling.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Nazgul is ther anything that you can help support the framer mechanic being in play here?

Anything in your role?  Don't say it, but reread and ask blue for anything that looks odd.  

Would you know if someone visited you n1 that might habe6framed you?

Unfortunately, I can't provide any evidence of a framer. I just obviously know it to be true.
But it really is just my word to go on here. So I understand the hesitation. 

I'm just not involved with Spider-Man or his faction or whatever Malf will spin this into, at all.

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Unfortunately, I can't provide any evidence of a framer. I just obviously know it to be true.

I'm just not involved with Spider-Man or his faction or whatever Malf will spin this into, at all.

Ok.   Where do you see scum given the current game state?

I hope you can see things from outside your perspective.   Public invest says you are spiderman,  you say framer.  The rest of us have to sift through limited info to make a decision 

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

What do you make of the writeup? Do you think it's a headline or public invest?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ok.   Where do you see scum given the current game state?

I hope you can see things from outside your perspective.   Public invest says you are spiderman,  you say framer.  The rest of us have to sift through limited info to make a decision 

I said that I can see how it's simply my word versus what the public invest says. So I do get the other perspective.

I don't like Hobo / Josh / Jason / Malf currently. 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Self hammering does not help us.

If I get to 11 votes it's pretty much over anyway.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you make of the writeup? Do you think it's a headline or public invest?

I think it's a framed invest. Not sure what you mean by headline though?
Like, it's possible someone could truly have gotten the result that I was Spider-Man (though if they did they haven't claimed so - and I would assume they would be all over that) and that a framer messed with the result. I think it's more than likely a false report of some sort though. Probably a J. Jonah Jameson role.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I said that I can see how it's simply my word versus what the public invest says. So I do get the other perspective.

I don't like Hobo / Josh / Jason / Malf currently. 

If I get to 11 votes it's pretty much over anyway.

I think it's a framed invest. Not sure what you mean by headline though?
Like, it's possible someone could truly have gotten the result that I was Spider-Man (though if they did they haven't claimed so - and I would assume they would be all over that) and that a framer messed with the result. I think it's more than likely a false report of some sort though. Probably a J. Jonah Jameson role.

There are some roles that a player can give the host something to write in the writeup as a "headline."

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

There are some roles that a player can give the host something to write in the writeup as a "headline."

I assume that could be possible then, yes. Maybe even probable.
As I said - if I was "caught" as being Spider-Man, the person who caught me would definitely be out here banging that drum wouldn't they?
But... no one is. Not one person.