Sign in to follow this  
THE DUKE

Bengals Traning Camp

9cfb4023-78fc-4af4-b5db-a32fcacc2626-joe

burrow_bengals.0.jpg

5f2a158b187a8.image.jpg?resize=200,182

Yeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh, boiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

• Like 3

Listening to the Traning Camp Report on Facebook from Hobson, Hoard, and Lapham, and it sounds like they may have some full contact scrimmages to prepare for the season since there are no preseason games.

47 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Listening to the Traning Camp Report on Facebook from Hobson, Hoard, and Lapham, and it sounds like they may have some full contact scrimmages to prepare for the season since there are no preseason games.

Especially necessary for this squad, since they have so many new faces. 

Incorrect.  Unless you plan on winning something bigger than the super bowl, that would be unrealistic. 

12 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Incorrect.  Unless you plan on winning something bigger than the super bowl, that would be unrealistic. 

I think the Bengals take the Super Bowl and the World Cup.  They'll pound those soccer preppies into the dirt.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I think the Bengals take the Super Bowl and the World Cup.  They'll pound those soccer preppies into the dirt.

I think Burrow and Green have a real shot at winning paired synchronized swimming. 

Debbie Downer here says 6-10. That could still be a successful season if Burrow gets his rookie mistakes out of the way and some of the younger players show improvement. If Jonah Williams and Tee Higgins are studly, that bodes well for the future, even if AJ or WJ3 moves on after 2020.

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Debbie Downer here says 6-10. That could still be a successful season if Burrow gets his rookie mistakes out of the way and some of the younger players show improvement. If Jonah Williams and Tee Higgins are studly, that bodes well for the future, even if AJ or WJ3 moves on after 2020.

I think last years team could have gone 6-10 with a couple better bounces and Dalton starting those Finley games.  6-10 could happen this year, but I think 8-8 is an attainable goal.

Eh, we're in a division where we were clearly the worst team last year and look like we will be again this year. We'll be fortunate to win 2 divisional games this season before we get to the rest of the schedule. 

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Eh, we're in a division where we were clearly the worst team last year and look like we will be again this year. We'll be fortunate to win 2 divisional games this season before we get to the rest of the schedule. 

Maybe. Weird things happen every year. All that will really matter this year is being more competitive. That might mean 5 wins or 8. Who really knows. 

Um, that sounds like Mike Brown. He's notorious for not saying the team's goal is to win but to be competitive. 

Got myself a Burrow T-shirt at Sams Club today, and one for my twins to split.  Can't wait to see him in live action.

• Like 1