College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

1 hour ago, winitall said:

The Michigan 247 site is currently debating whether “as a result of” means that COVID caused the heart condition or if the heart condition magically showed up on its own.  Leaders and the best baby

The bigger question medically that has to be addressed in general is whether the heart conditions showing are are solely the result of covid or whether their are underlying conditions. To start we have seen plenty of times in combine physicals where a heart condition is found. If it is asymptomatic there is a good chance it was never really tested for so not found and therefore never diagnosed. But with the "knowledge" of heart conditions people are now checking if a person was diagnosed with that. The other possibility is some underlying cause that makes someone more susceptible than others. Truth is any statement regarding the risks of covid and heart disease that isn't limited by disclaimer of large uncertainty isn't worth listening to. That doesn't mean that such a link doesn't exist, nor does it mean that it shouldn't be considered by doctors' or recovered patients. But that is about the limit of what we can say at this point.

This isn't meant to minimize the risks just a general statement that regarding covid and heart conditions there is still a lot we don't know. The uncertainty itself may be good reason for caution, of course, but too many people are playing amateur doctor on both sides because they don't like when the doctors are saying "we don't know" or "we need more information" or "our best guess given current information" or something similar. People don't like uncertainty.

30 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What is the point of this? Turn off OAN and step away from the keyboard. 

LOL @ U for deriving that from my comment. Hardly one to watch that tripe but you have the right to believe what you will. You're disgustingly incorrect but you do you.

EDIT: And this will be my only comment on the matter. If you wish to be educated about me, PM me and I'll tell you anything you want to know. Otherwise take your assumptions elsewhere

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

2 hours ago, winitall said:

The singular Illinois parent makes this. He just wants that sweet, sweet taste of victory over Michigan State one more time. 

For a multi-billion dollar business with free labor, the B1G headquarters is basic as hell. Where are the piranhas that eat unruly guests and labor rights activists?

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

For a multi-billion dollar business with free labor, the B1G headquarters is basic as hell. Where are the piranhas that eat unruly guests and labor rights activists?

I think they took a page out of The Accountant. Headquarters is a simple building because you don’t want anyone getting curious. Out back is the storage facility filled with $100 bills.