*IF LAL loses.. Will AD re-sign???

resilient part 2

Only one game, LAL looks Not good in the bubble, the LALs are capped out.. Lebron looks older than we've seen him before... Why the hell would AD want to resign there.. Other than LA lifestyle and some more money.. His legacy, if that matters will be shot... stayed on the outside like Chrish Bosh... Is he soft or is Lebron making him the next Bosh/Love...

NBA is back, I expect responses you beaches..:D

Where else could he go and have a legit shot at winning? He is 100% gonna resign.

the Lakers have themselves set up with short term contracts that can be packaged to get a max player, and I think they have plenty of picks left to trade. I will be shocked if they dont grab Bradley Beal by the deadline next year. 

32 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Where else could he go and have a legit shot at winning? He is 100% gonna resign.

the Lakers have themselves set up with short term contracts that can be packaged to get a max player, and I think they have plenty of picks left to trade. I will be shocked if they dont grab Bradley Beal by the deadline next year. 

They have no assets to trade for Beal.

• Like 2