Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Giants one of the worst running teams ever, like christ.

If comes from the golden combination of having one of the worst groups of running backs in the league, one of the worst offensive lines in the league, one of the worst quarterbacks in the league and one of the worst offensive playcallers in the league. 

3 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Is McAdoo potentially on the hot seat if the Giants lose?

I don't know about if the Giants lose this game, but if they end up with a Top 5, I'd think you absolutely have to move on from McAdoo.  He hasn't done enough to distinguish himself as a success in New York that he should be trusted as the HC to groom a young QB (I would assume they'd draft one), and if they were to move on a year later - more times than not the new HC wants his own choice of QB.

1 minute ago, Crickett said:

If comes from the golden combination of having one of the worst groups of running backs in the league, one of the worst offensive lines in the league, one of the worst quarterbacks in the league and one of the worst offensive playcallers in the league. 

They've surpassed a trifecta of crappiness.  That's Browns-level right there.

2 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Looking at the box score Perkins is 9 attempts for 11 yards... long of 14! How does that even happen?

Archived