Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel has gone from making complete sense to manufacturing an absolute garbage case on Forge, to backtracking when corrected, to going outside of an alignment compare. We got him boys. 

Are you saying I shouldn't backtrack when corrected?

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

post april GIF

Matts ☝

1) Someone who never has ideas or opinions of their own. Instead uses those of other people. In fear of their ideas or opinions being stupid. Also because if their "opinions" and "ideas" are attacked its not really their opinion or idea so they have more comfort. Or they are just huge conformists who are usually too lazy to learn about something and form an opinion on it themselves.

2) Someone who says the same thing over, tells stories multiple times, when they were only funny the first time. Or uses the same joke all the time.

Sums up you and that comment pretty well.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The idea that @Daniel's first thought wasnt "hey, I can clear myself is we kill naz" is a very tough pill to swallow. But I am voting Naz until he contributes and explains himself. 

If Dannyboy gave us his results, that could be helpful to his cause. 

I've given all the results I plan on giving.

I am not worried about the possibility of getting lynched today.  I don't care if you think I'm not cleared.  Not many are, especially if there's a recruiter.  But if you seriously think I'm the best candidate for a lynch today, you a dummy.  Or you're in a mason pair with an admitted monster.

I love how Daniel manufactured a faulty case on Forge going back to thread and yet doesn't seem to care to remember that Matts and Malfatron CC'd the flipped Town doctor. He didn't want to admit the possibility of a recruitment or throw that into play, so he had to go another route. Great effort man. It's unfortunate for you that Blue was just honest enough to give credence to that plausible factor, especially in light of the lore, which is ironic since you put in the legwork that got him killed for us.

So, are you a werewolf or a vampire?

Nah, wait, don't tell me...let's wait to see the flip. I'd say you're howling, but that pun only works if you're a werewolf, so...

P.S.

I'm generally NOT this absolutely obnoxious, but given the fact that there's no way you guys can afford to leave me alive as the watcher, I'm going to enjoy myself until my inevitable demise and loss.