Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You still not figured things out this game?

I'm warming to the idea that you're Town

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

that might have been the game, some of them blur together at times.  

I'd like to point out that I was scum that game and didn't kill you. Please let the record show this.

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You should know there are plenty of reasons not to.

We just did this song and dance yesterday.  Can we please use the dayphase for what it's meant for, and try to uncover multiple scummies?  Going back and forth on this while everyone else gets to skate under the radar is pointless and counterproductive.

If yall want me to reveal more info, now, 12 hours before our phase ends, you're gonna have to lynch me.  Otherwise, I'll keep actually playing the game well and not immediately just throw results.

You know what, I am warming up to this suggestion pretty quickly.

Daniel

@rackcs => what the hammer number today? 

If dannyboy wont be helpful on his own, lets push the issue. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm warming to the idea that you're Town

thanks

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like to point out that I was scum that game and didn't kill you. Please let the record show this.

As am I to your alignment since I am still alive (given your recent track record!!!!), though you were roleblocked last night.

Now @Forge is very likely villager.... for him to go 2 nights with a killing option and not hit me is a shocker

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Normally I'd be with you. I'm not known to be hold results. But unfortunately we have another supposed invest that's really not gonna allow us to pressure anyone who isn't you, Forge or Naz 

There are 10 hours left to pressure plenty of other people.  You know what you know on that trio, and Naz probably isn't going to show any time soon.  We can play the game then, there's literally nothing in that trio stopping us.  I literally held results yesterday because it allowed us to take advantage and get a lot more info.  Which is how we win.

I believe if yall want me to keep doing everything for you while also refusing to follow my lead, we're gonna be here awhile.

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh should say I'm known to hold results. Stupid phone 

I was about to call BS on the previous one.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

thanks

As am I to your alignment since I am still alive (given your recent track record!!!!), though you were roleblocked last night.

Now @Forge is very likely villager.... for him to go 2 nights with a killing option and not hit me is a shocker

Did I miss another comparison?

here is what I am thinking.  I think the malf and matts could swing either way as if 1 of them dies, the other could become a SK (as Mwil and someone else mentioned).   1 of Naz and Daniel climbs pending the others flip, though with a multi faction set up, could be they are both non villager.  

Villager leans:  Mwil, forge, bcb, ET

villager friendly?? :  Malf, matts

neutral:  Josh, Counselor, swag

POE:  Nazgul, Daniel, KSJ, Daboyle