Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I am open to it, but their increased hostility toward me and their voting bloc is becoming tiresome.

"Their"....  @Malfatron last night was like "WTF you doing". I tell you the same thing I told him:

I have 3 things I try to do in mafia

1. Win

2. Make Swag angry

3. Screw around with Malf

Since he is locked in a cage with me, I had to target you. I made it 2 full days without antagonizing you. Thats pretty good.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, I had already posted the N1 watch of Malf and Blue. You only restated what we had said 10 hours earlier. 

When you and that thing that used to be my brother are together, you repeat me more often than you all usually do.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you do realize who he was NOT voting for in that scenario?   If you expected Orca to vote for Pickle on D1, you are a lost cause

No, he was voting for me. Then he moved to you, helping make pickle the vote leader. Obvi before it became a run away. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"Their"....  @Malfatron last night was like "WTF you doing". I tell you the same thing I told him:

I have 3 things I try to do in mafia

1. Win

2. Make Swag angry

3. Screw around with Malf

Since he is locked in a cage with me, I had to target you. I made it 2 full days without antagonizing you. Thats pretty good.

Their is the correct homophone to use there...

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I literally have to press the phone with charger piece into my stomach to charge it. It keeps falling out. Any suggestions on how to keep it in place? Don’t make this sexual 

Youtube videos about cleaning the charging port. Most of them will say use a sewing needle. But they will give you the do's and dont's. 

Or just use penispower.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Their is the correct homophone to use there...

My God Swag, use context clues. I was implying it wasnt "their" as in both of us. It was just me. 

And although it is still grammatically correct - I was mocking the implication. 

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ET80  why did you target Swag on N2, he was not 3rd in the voting?

You seem way too locked onto a dynamic I created out of thin air... before the game even started. 

Does it matter why I didn't go 3rd in voting?