Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

I mean, there are reasons to suspect Counselor, but the success of that move isn’t one of them.  A redirect would take place before MWil attempted his target, and the roleblock would take effect when MWil attempted his target.

Just not sure I believe it independently of all that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What does this mean

creation made mistake!

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel "saved" his blatantly fake invest for after I pushed him relentlessly about his made up Forge thread justification, refusal to want to see a Nazgul flip while actively looking for any reason to vote off of that line, so he made the Town watcher an easy target. He gets rid of me, and by the time Town realizes what happens, they go ahead and knock someone else off, because otherwise he's a made man tomorrow after the Naz flip anyway, so why not take out a major town power role on the way out?

If I didn't have to live, I really wouldn't care and I'd just laugh and be flattered to have been chosen for a fake invest.

Why daniel be made man if you no flip Beta??

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dare you to try. I am a god. Did you miss this:

5509959.gif

If I could kill anyone in this game, you'd be almost at the top of my list after this afternoon. Your absurd narcissistic complex having to take credit for information that I put in the thread first at hinting at my watch is infuriating.

Daniel and Daboyle would be 1 and 2, in that order. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Man it always feels good when you are town with Swag. It’s like a reassuring big brother. I have no brothers so I don’t really know what that is like but I’m assuming it’s this feeling. 

You dont kiss your real brothers arse non stop. Thats a good place to start. 😁

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You dont kiss your real brothers arse non stop. Thats a good place to start. 😁

He was laying it on thick there. Trying to show SwAg was town while subtly using inception to others that he was actually clearing himself.

"Golly gee! I'm so glad that SwAg is town WITH ME!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Guys remember when Counselor claimed a character that abandoned her children in the woods, twice, and/or was actually a stepmother witch that tried to fatten up Hansel and slaughter him?

Another copy of Blue. What’s it like being that beta to his alpha?