Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It was the smartest move you might have ever made. @rackcs would Forge have killed himself or would nothing have happened?

If Forge had used the kill and you redirected him into himself you absolutely would've killed himself. Don't know how I would've done the writeup though lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I've hit you a ton myself. You may actually have taken the lead on touch in that regard. Though touch has funnier deaths at my hand. 

With mwil probably 3 or 4? Just me, maybe like half a dozen

Note to others.   If I die any nights 1-3, look hard at Mwil and Forge.   Probably just go policy vote to cover your bases!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

I was proud of you. I told them in chat it was not easy to withstand that barrage and you held you're ground. It was impressive

Being called a liar is a real trigger for me. None of my reaction was fake. Today was hard for me. Sorry for calling you an a hole.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It's OK.  I was trying to live to see D4 for the change.  Those that play often that said I was playing different were Orca (vampire), Swag (haunted), Mwil (wolf).  Pickle thinks I am scum every game.   Forge was a late addition to the wolf group and he joined in on that as well.

Fwiw, I was town at the time I said it. But you were never on my list. The fft comment hit home

Just now, Forge said:

I was proud of you. I told them in chat it was not easy to withstand that barrage and you held you're ground. It was impressive

your flip in posting tone and demeanor was noteworthy on D5 and of what I read today (though that was limited).  

Dam I messed that up on not blocking you

Just now, Counselor said:

Being called a liar is a real trigger for me. None of my reaction was fake. Today was hard for me. Sorry for calling you an a hole.

It's all good, buddy. I didn't like what I had to do at all. That's why I spent so much time creating my new rules in thread (co-authored by @MWil23)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If Forge had used the kill and you redirected him into himself you absolutely would've killed himself. Don't know how I would've done the writeup though lol

Self mutilation due to extreme psychosis and delirium with Alpha and Beta gone!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Counselor  I try my best to use the wording that "I don't believe you" vs saying someone is lying.   Shifts the issue to yourself vs onto someone else

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

your flip in posting tone and demeanor was noteworthy on D5 and of what I read today (though that was limited).  

Dam I messed that up on not blocking you

We were in real trouble with that n3 hit and swag getting blown up. There weren't enough options to have been the killer. We had to do something.