Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squire - seems to combative and less focused kn solving the game 

Ksj  - that first post about the first bw was alarm ringing 

Swag - blatant false observation about squire 

Forge - wanted someone else to give him a reason to vote me 

Mwil (solely for posting his comparison thing bc he does that A LOT as scum)

Link to the swag comment?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why does MWil want people to not listen to me?

You don't find it extremely off-putting that Blue now wants to be led by you, completely unprovoked, and focus intently on your musing, while your vote is elsewhere?

Just now, MWil23 said:

You don't find it extremely off-putting that Blue now wants to be led by you, completely unprovoked, and focus intently on your musing, while your vote is elsewhere?

No, not really, I feel like most people are looking for a daddy, and I think I am a fine choice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yes. Sore. Yes, bravado.

You have yet to give a logical reason for thinking I am scum, you even forgot one of the logical reasons you had (my inability/unwillingness to prove my wincon) and didn’t present that when I asked you why you thought I was scum.

You stated why you didn’t provide it though. Because you think it’s cheap. So I’ll believe you on that. No reason to dig further. I still believe you are scum.

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, SwAg said:
2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I didn’t. The vote on Matts appeared to be a joke, counselor is in the middle of being questioned by multiple people, and people have thrown out that pickle is absent as scum.

I’m more interested in why you won’t just answer my question. It’s not a hard one.

He does not normally act this way

uh, what threads have you been reading

@Dome

• Like 1

I have to revert to my old tactic of handling interactions with the Twins.

If anyone thinks my characterization that squire does not typically act as he has acted so far this game is unreasonable, please speak up.

Apparently, it is a blatant misrepresentation of squire’s normal behavior, but significant enough that Rick noted squire’s behavior.

This is what I deal with.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why?

Because he talked me into it last time we talked/interacted when I made a comparison to someone in the Batman Universe, and that prompted him to tell me to make a list, which I didn't do last game since I died at the end of D2, and then he reminded me...so here we are.