Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, MWil23 said:

I just needed and wanted you to clarify your seemingly 100% confident read.

I saw the same yesterday and pushed him accordingly based upon the information presented at the time. 

He's a typical low volume and ghost player, albeit his rational for plopping a vote down yesterday I also referenced was used by Matts in Blue's DC game by Matts on me "third vote is scum", which makes me believe even moreso that Matts somehow said that to him in chatty, which would be interesting given that Matts and Malfatron claimed Masons and could just be in a scum chat, making that play super intriguing since there's an obvious link to both.

Squire is anything but terrible. He's one of the best players here. 

The obvious link to Matts is there/claimed, and given that Frankenstein's Monster is extremely ambiguous, I'm not sure what to think there.

I laid the groundwork to the case on BCB yesterday, and am still very much unwilling to go away from that. Given ET's confident initial post/vote on him, and BCB then coming in revealing that he was "either blocked or his move didn't work the way he thought", makes me think he was willing to lay the groundwork to wriggle out of a "he was caught" scenario early.

On Blue: I'll put it this way.  As far as just a read from one day and night phase can be, I am very confident in it.  As for the qualifiers: it's a read.  Those are fallible, and I haven't played this game in a few years.  That said, I've played a lot of games with Blue, Swag, and bcb.  They're the only ones in the game that I came in knowing about how they play, and they were all good players when I was playing with them.

On bcb, I see you.  I want to hear it from ET80, because he's not free of suspicion IMO either.

There are a lot of good options today for lynching IMO.  I want to parse out all our cases to make sure we lynch the best one, since there are pretty clearly multiple scums.  One is probably a cult leader.  It could be Dracula, and we got lucky, but werewolves turn each other too.  I try not to use flavor that much, but I would think either vampires or werewolves would be our cult, and we know they both have killers, which means that Malf, as much as he's probably scum, is lower priority unless there's not a better case made.

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

13. @Nazgul

Super underrated poster with borderline jokes, unafraid of doing things his own way, and doesn't pretend to have a reason for doing anything, nor does he need one. You are:

jPpWNUC.gif

Jack Nicholson, Joker

Borderline jokes? Wtf does that mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

And yeah, Malf seems to be inconsistent with how he's posting.  I'll dig it up, but there were a couple of posts IIRC (in the day time) where he wasn't imitating Frankenstein. 

no. i do read masters' books sometimes.

I long to be human so thank you.

49 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

DULY NOTED

MWIL

I'm sorry that you don't really like the character that I gave you, but I thought it was fitting and fair. I'm also now slightly irritated, as I think you're scum, and voting you now looks retaliatory, but I really don't care.