OT Andre Dillard out for season with torn bicep

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Prince is a project. It wasn't just knee concerns, he's still super raw as a blocker. 

He's still probably more ready than Mailata though.

This is what happens when you suffer injuries to Dillard and Brooks though. Our best hope is that Peters stays healthy and we avoid that problem.

Like I said we may need to pick up or trade for a vet back-up.

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

That’s a blow.

What happened to the rugby player who’s going to be a HOFer?

Who said he was going to be a HoFer? lol

He's kinda struggled in camp, but he had some decent practices this week.

With no preseason which is bad for his development.... this actually helps him. It not only guarantees he's on the roster, but he'll get more reps in practice and be able to learn LT from Peters again who doesn't need to focus all his attention on playing RG which I didn't think he was going to be good at anyways.... that's a huge jump to not only switch positions but to also switch sides and at 38.5 years old at that. It would've been unreal if he Peters was even semi-competent. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Who said he was going to be a HoFer? lol

He's kinda struggled in camp, but he had some decent practices this week.

With no preseason which is bad for his development.... this actually helps him. It not only guarantees he's on the roster, but he'll get more reps in practice and be able to learn LT from Peters again who doesn't need to focus all his attention on playing RG which I didn't think he was going to be good at anyways.... that's a huge jump to not only switch positions but to also switch sides and at 38.5 years old at that. It would've been unreal if he Peters was even semi-competent. 

Baldie was fellating him last year, I think it got posted here lol. Surprised to hear he was a bubble guy before this injury to Dillard.

This was exactly why resigning Peters after the Brooks injury made to much sense. Starter at RG or replacement for Dillard if injured. Now Pryor who they have been ranting and raving about slides back to RG.

Just sucks when Peters eventually goes down (yearly occurance now) it's either the Australian Giant or 2 Rookies and non of the 3 inspire confidence right now. At least the Eagles actually have options though. Some teams , this could be a season killer or QB.

Edited by Nabbs4u

50 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My Carson Wentz pick in fantasy looks worse now. 

this is why you draft right before the season

this has to drop Miles Sanders too

Edited by tab

I know Jason Peters will get banged up about 12 times this year but I am so glad he is still on the team.

He might be a bit long in the tooth but he is likely a first ballot HoF LT.

Its also time for Jordan Mailata to start playing at least as a 6th lineman.

8 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Peters somehow got his old job back lol.

This is super rough for the Eagles. Losing basically half of your starting offensive line before the beginning of the season is killer.

Losing Brooks sucks, but losing Dillard and getting JP back to LT is actually preferable tbh. The line actually improved with this injury believe it or not.