Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Billy and Flint would be Nassau. Max and Silver as well imo. Smallish game. If there were 25-30 people I'd say maybe anything is possible, but smallish game and Season 1...Nassau 

I cant remember the season billy started his mutiny against Flint. But he wasnt exactly pro flint at any point.

Flints #2 in command would also be pro nassau. The old dude. Forgot his name and title.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree.  

But people like Max and even John Silver are not gonna be mafia or anit-nassau.  

Its not that I think they would be ant-nassau. But more they might have a separate wincon. Though Swag does like indy's that can win with town, so who knows. Just random thoughts of mine on game set up.

But, again, most likely town roles. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant remember the season billy started his mutiny against Flint. But he wasnt exactly pro flint at any point.

Flints #2 in command would also be pro nassau. The old dude. Forgot his name and title.

Its not that I think they would be ant-nassau. But more they might have a separate wincon. Though Swag does like indy's that can win with town, so who knows. Just random thoughts of mine on game set up.

But, again, most likely town roles. 

Billy is with Flint and Nassau season 1. He could have ended him with the blank note but didn't. At the end lf the season he fell overboard and was thought to be dead 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Son of a b... Spoiler alert man.

Are you just watching the show? Because if so I wont tell you spoilers like that Max and Eleanor team up and kill Flint and John Silver, steal all the gold for themselves, build a battleship and conquer Europe.

The real hero of the story turns out to be the killer chick on team Vane who sleeps with every power player on the show and then uses her influence to go to  America and becomes the first female president. 

Ill let you figure out which of those are lies. 

• Like 1