Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah.  Whats your point exactly here?  

Her, like Silver, you could make a case that she is a pro town indy at worst.   

My point is there are some roles that I could see as not-town. Max is one of the few as she doesnt really care for the island. 

I am assuming the bad guys are the British Navy. But that leaves a lot of major roles that could be a coin flip on if they are good/bad/indy. Like Vane and his crew... they arent anti Nassua, but they arent exactly "good guys" either. What about Billy? What about the dude Flint fought to stay captain?

In season 1, the only 100% pro Nassua roles are Eleanor, her side kick dude and Flint. After that the characters get complex on their motives. Its what made the show so good. 

13. @Matts4313

sometimes very abrasive, but often in the mood to "party" in thread or the chat, and nothing bothers him too bad.

Claims that he has the biggest balls of them all

also, the lead singer accidentally killed himself via "death by misadventure" by choking on his own vomit (which is kinda of like voting yourself at lylo)

matts is AC/DC

80-05-08-acdc.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

13. @Matts4313

sometimes very abrasive, but often in the mood to "party" in thread or the chat, and nothing bothers him too bad.

Claims that he has the biggest balls of them all

also, the lead singer accidentally killed himself via "death by misadventure" by choking on his own vomit (which is kinda of like voting yourself at lylo)

matts is AC/DC

80-05-08-acdc.jpg

Not bad. Metallica was the correct answer, but this is a great write up/guess. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My point is there are some roles that I could see as not-town. Max is one of the few as she doesnt really care for the island. 

I am assuming the bad guys are the British Navy. But that leaves a lot of major roles that could be a coin flip on if they are good/bad/indy. Like Vane and his crew... they arent anti Nassua, but they arent exactly "good guys" either. What about Billy? What about the dude Flint fought to stay captain?

In season 1, the only 100% pro Nassua roles are Eleanor, her side kick dude and Flint. After that the characters get complex on their motives. Its what made the show so good. 

Billy and Flint would be Nassau. Max and Silver as well imo. Smallish game. If there were 25-30 people I'd say maybe anything is possible, but smallish game and Season 1...Nassau 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I agree.  

But people like Max and even John Silver are not gonna be mafia or anit-nassau.