Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

I mean, I didn't kill Squire, and I frankly don't appreciate the fact that it's gone from something so close and special for me to do as scum (ONLY SCUM), with the exception of Forge, and maybe even Rack, who joined me in this on like our first 2 games as scum, and now other posers want to meme it and take that away from me. As a matter of fact, it's so special, that Scum Squire RECIPROCATED THIS against me a few games ago. I won't stand for this.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean, I didn't kill Squire, and I frankly don't appreciate the fact that it's gone from something so close and special for me to do as scum (ONLY SCUM), with the exception of Forge, and maybe even Rack, who joined me in this on like our first 2 games as scum, and now other posers want to meme it and take that away from me. As a matter of fact, it's so special, that Scum Squire RECIPROCATED THIS against me a few games ago. I won't stand for this.

Frankly, I'd push Forge and/or Rack for their Squire kill, because, I mean, LOL obviously, but right now, I'm too busy ranting like a madman, and please refer to the rules reposted again as to why I won't.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Thes is the uther post I wuz looking for, since I don't know who any of the characters are.  If Pickle's character was supposed to be town, and he and Daboyle weren't communicating, it tells me that either he was recruited after that, or the alignments we get are tampered with.

Squire not showing his role or alignment makes it seem like the latter is likely, but given that the alignment in question is Mutiny, and if you think about the flavor, that makes sense for a cult, then I think it's the former, and squire was maybe a cult leader/gf hybrid.  Do people come back from the dead (or fake their deaths, or whatever) on the show?

I reread the season synopsis and apparently Gates told him he was quitting at the end of season 1, to which Flint kills him. I didnt remember that detail. Gates was loyal up until then.

Edited by Matts4313

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Correct. He came out with knowledge knowing that I wasn't a PGO. I was hoping to draw a redirect with someone to me so that I could clear whoever was redirected to me as Town, and I likely wouldn't be the target of a hit, because even though it was a clear bluff, that's too risky for scum D1 to try in many cases. I put in to kill Pickle last night. Now, granted it worked out since Pickle was scum and visited you, but IF Blue is Town, I find it interesting to see why Matts would redirect me to Blue. 

Side note:

I'm fine taking the LVP this game if I'm wrong. Arbitrary labels won't shackle me this game. 

@Blue sorry for this. My b. lololollollol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I reread readt the season synopsis and apparently Gates told him he was quitting at the end oof season 1, to which Flint kills him. I didnt remember that detail. Gates was loyal up until then.

So currect me if I'm rong, but killing a guy for wanting to quit doesn't make Flint sownd like a good guy.  MWil seems to be relying on Flint being obvious town pretty hard.

Just now, Daniel said:

So currect me if I'm rong, but killing a guy for wanting to quit doesn't make Flint sownd like a good guy.  MWil seems to be relying on Flint being obvious town pretty hard.

Considering the guy who Flint killed just flipped as a baddie, I don't see how that makes Mwil more suspicious.