Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i keep losing my posts on mobile. its annoying

@MWil23 why do you think matts redirected you? i thought he brought up that you werent the pgo because i clearly was

Maybe, but the fact that he was so confident about his vote, and then his comment towards Blue here, makes me believe otherwise:

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
9 hours ago, Blue said:

who the **** shot me

the **** did I do to any of you

It was me. I dont like sharing the lime light. 

IMO it's clear that HE redirected me TO BLUE.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 did you redirect mwil?

daniel convince me that daboyle wasnt bussed

I'm intrigued to see Matts slither out of this one. If he's the scum redirector and redirects anyone towards you and it's Town, that's a bad look. The same goes for me to Town. Bad look.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

im interested in people in orcas voting line, and also rack....who said he was suspicious of the sudden swing to daboyle, even though he was voting him. but mostly the people on orcas line

I said that the sudden flip to daboyle had me worried as big shifts close to the deadline do. But when someone posted the VC, I saw that Orca was the only viable lynch other than daboyle as they were tied and I had picked up on orca's claim and didn't want someone I knew was almost certainly town to be the only death. I even posted all of this in the thread at the time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

You say one more silly *** thing and I’ll break my foot up in your ***

I like to think Swag is addressing the thread here, not just Mwil.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron @Matts4313 @Blue you guys have until 3:00 PM EST to respond to me until I do something ridiculous. You've been warned in advance. 

Unless some ****ery is going on, Matts wasn't the person who redirected you (if you were redirected at all).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Unless some ****ery is going on, Matts wasn't the person who redirected you (if you were redirected at all).

Then what do you make of this?

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
11 hours ago, Blue said:

who the **** shot me

the **** did I do to any of you

It was me. I dont like sharing the lime light. 

He's clearly admitting to shooting you (with my ability).

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

i keep losing my posts on mobile. its annoying

@MWil23 why do you think matts redirected you? i thought he brought up that you werent the pgo because i clearly was

@Matts4313 did you redirect mwil?

daniel convince me that daboyle wasnt bussed

He mite have ben bussed, but I dowt anyone would be doing so so directly (in Pickle's case) because at the time, the only heat on daboyle was his one self inflicted wound.  Counselor voted for him seemingly as a joke, and I thought it was scummy, but most of the votes piled on later.  IIRC, I was the second vote on him after Counselor, and it was a while after he attacked Counselor and split, because that's why I voted for him.

I don't know how Pickle plays scum, but I'd be surprised to see someone distance themselves that hard from someone who wasn't getting that much heat right off the bat.

And then there's the character thing that you said.  If it doesn't make sense that his character would be mutiny aligned, then the thing that makes the most sense is recruitment.  It's certainly possible that Pickle saw him make a big scummy move and just left him for dead at that point, but it just seems unlikely to me.  Pickle was saying later that those with votes still on Counselor don't look good.  If they were aligned then, you're gonna have trouble convincing me that he didn't hop into the chat and yell at daboyle to get his vote off of Counselor before he said that.  Daboyle just split completely from the thread and left his vote on Counselor, even after it was clear he was character claiming.  It's just hard for me to believe someone on his team would so actively point that out without trying to get him to correct it first.

Also, in this case, with the way there was a double lynch at the end of the day, and a bunch of people seeming to think that was a good idea, I'd expect his scum teammates to be just as invested in taking out someone who they knew wasn't aligned with them along with daboyle at the end.

Bcb

I wont to sea whut he has to say about his night and why he voted for orca.

One of him, MWil, or Blue is probably scum with daboyle, and Blue is dying anyway.  I just don't see all of daboyle's scum faction missing a chance to take out a townie with daboyle.  One of them has to be on it.