Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak is going to have a great year. He was a top 5ish fantasy QB last year, then added Ceedee and a "QB Guru" HC who likes to throw the ball. I would not be shocked at all if he is a ~5k+ total yards/33 total TD QB again. 

Might even be more because the team said they are going to use Zeke in the pass game a lot more than last year. Probably will end up with some cheap 3 yard pass TDs. 

Just for the record, he has the 4th highest odds in the entire NFL to win MVP this year. 

I agree on Dak.   I think he is primed for a big year as well.  Even if they don't throw it a ton, he is set with weapons in Zeke, Cooper, Lamb and Gallup.   Jarwin has some upside and should be able to work the middle of the field with those 3 WR

Gallup as a WR2/3 depending on where you slot the other 2 is a top level WR 3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah. I couldn't pull the trigger on CEH, and I took cook over Kamara almost entirely because Cook has a high quality handcuff

It is tough to go any of CEH, Cook, Kamara.    That group feels pretty close.  

Kamara was  keeper in my draft tonight, so he was out.   First 4 went:   CMC, Barkley, Elliott, Cook.   I went with Sanders over CEH, Henry and a few others.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is tough to go any of CEH, Cook, Kamara.    That group feels pretty close.  

Kamara was  keeper in my draft tonight, so he was out.   First 4 went:   CMC, Barkley, Elliott, Cook.   I went with Sanders over CEH, Henry and a few others.  

Ballsy, I like it

Night 1:  I take no responsibility for this.

Counselor was meandering his way through the tents on Nassau beach.  He eventually came upon his destination.  After a few furtive glances, in which he scanned his environment, he entered the tent and began rummaging through the owner's belonging's looking for something of value.

After a few moments of hurried searching, he happened upon a long and brutal-looking sheath, but it was noticeably light as he picked it up...  The reason for the unexpected lightness became apparent, as with a battle cry, a katana slashed through the air, leaving Counselor mortally wounded.

Counselor is dead.  He was John Silver, The Sneak Thief, Nassau-Aligned@Counselor

Malfatron surveyed the dying intruder, but spun around as he heard another individual approaching.  The unknown individual pulled back the tent entrance, and aimed a pistol squarely at Malfatron, who lunged forward to attack.  The sound of a gunshot, intense pain, Malfatron is grievously wounded, but his katana impales the shooter, Pickle Rick, staggered backward, bleeding profusely, as his eyes go out of focus.

Malfatron is dying.  @Malfatron

Pickle Rick is dead.  He was Gates, The Quartermaster, Mutiny-Aligned @Pickle Rick

Elsewhere in Nassau, a man enters the street, with a palpable brutal and malicious aura about him.  His reputation proceeds him.  Everyone in the vicinity can sense the danger as he strides past, and shy away indoors to avoid whatever was about to happen.

Before long, the man finds the individual who has drawn his ire.  The man has a short exchange with squire before brutally dispatching him.  Squire was no match for his attacker.  The screams of agony filled the vicinity, but when individuals went to investigate...nothing, save for a trail of gore that eventually runs cold.

Squire is dead.  @squire12

Across Nassau, another disturbance is underway.  Blue is alone, contemplating the developments of Nassau, when a familiar face approaches.  Although an air of mutual dislike may envelop the two, such is not uncommon in Nassau, so Blue heeds this person no mind.

Perhaps he should have been more mindful, as the individual shoots Blue in the torso, before making his exit.

Blue is dying.  @Blue

It is now Day 2.  You have until 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 to reach a decision.

@MWil23, @Pickle Rick, @Forge, @Blue, @Daniel, @rackcs, @kingseanjohn, @Nazgul, @JoshstraDaymus, @Counselor, @squire12, @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @bcb1213, @Daboyle, @The Orca

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I agree on Dak.   I think he is primed for a big year as well.  Even if they don't throw it a ton, he is set with weapons in Zeke, Cooper, Lamb and Gallup.   Jarwin has some upside and should be able to work the middle of the field with those 3 WR

Gallup as a WR2/3 depending on where you slot the other 2 is a top level WR 3

Jarwin is the wildcard. He was explosive in limited usage last year. But Dak singled him out as having a crazy good camp. He made the comment that his production was on par with the top 3 WRs this camp. 

Ceedee won the "MVP of camp" award. 

I think our pass game is going to be great. It helps that Dak built a football field at his home and was running the offense all offseason when covid wouldnt allow it.