Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can you give me a viable and good reason why I shouldn't kill Matts right this second then?

Yes.

Just now, Daniel said:

Bcb

I wont to sea whut he has to say about his night and why he voted for orca.

One of him, MWil, or Blue is probably scum with daboyle, and Blue is dying anyway.  I just don't see all of daboyle's scum faction missing a chance to take out a townie with daboyle.  One of them has to be on it.

lolwut

Can you give me a viable and good reason why I shouldn't kill Matts right this second then?

would scum take the chance to visit someone who he thought might be the pgo?

unless he saw through your bluff.

if you have a day hit, read the late day in leading up to the night

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Bcb

I wont to sea whut he has to say about his night and why he voted for orca.

One of him, MWil, or Blue is probably scum with daboyle, and Blue is dying anyway.  I just don't see all of daboyle's scum faction missing a chance to take out a townie with daboyle.  One of them has to be on it.

So, to be clear, you think that Captain Flint literally isn't in the game, and I claim vigilante, because...why? That's the worst claim ever, and multiply that by two.

Just now, Blue said:

Yes.

lolwut

Malf's caracter is confirmed by flavor, Counselor is a ded townie.  I don't think you're the moist likely one there, but if we're doing process of elimination (assuming that one of daboyle's teammates was in fact in on it), you're part of the group.  I think it's very likely that that's the case.

MWil already has heat, I don't want bcb to get forgotten in the shuffle.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, to be clear, you think that Captain Flint literally isn't in the game, and I claim vigilante, because...why? That's the worst claim ever, and multiply that by two.

I don't no who any of the caracters are, or how important they are to the storey.  I'm inherently suspicious of anyone with a kill, and I still think one of the three of you is likely a daboyle ally.

And if you're caught with a kill, vig is generally the only way to go.  Blue did it the last game.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

would scum take the chance to visit someone who he thought might be the pgo?

I knew Pickle was scum, so when he adamantly said I was lying, refused to call my bluff, and yet visited the real PGO, imagine my delight this morning.

unless he saw through your bluff.

Perhaps. But then again, I have a feeling that Matts and Blue are masons together and Blue redirected me to himself. Sorry Blue.

if you have a day hit, read the late day in leading up to the night

I'm thinking about killing BCB, Daniel, or KSJ.

So, YOU redirected me to you????? Ugh, come on man! I even hinted to you and Forge what I was going to do.

sad a christmas story GIF

I didn't redirect you either. My guess would be Pickle, for obvious metagaming reasons.

Also we (and by we I mean the forum as a whole) have managed to eliminate the Twins by Day 2 in back-to-back games, that feels a little mean.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I don't no who any of the caracters are, or how important they are to the storey.  I'm inherently suspicious of anyone with a kill, and I still think one of the three of you is likely a daboyle ally.

And if you're caught with a kill, vig is generally the only way to go.  Blue did it the last game.

So what's up with the consistent minor spelling errors?

Just now, Daniel said:

I've literally never seen this show, but wiki characters tells me he's critical to the entire show.

Just now, Daniel said:

Yes, but that was also clearly multiball after N1. You can a lot more readily get away with claiming vig in that type of setup, albeit I don't know the specifics here, but that's an inherently risky claim. If you're not, the vigilante basically has a free shot on scum tonight, the watcher watches me, and they get "cleared" early in the game and take out scum.

Just now, Blue said:

So what's up with the consistent minor spelling errors?

Someone stoal my glases last nite.

I knew Pickle was scum, so when he adamantly said I was lying, refused to call my bluff, and yet visited the real PGO, imagine my delight this morning.

Perhaps. But then again, I have a feeling that Matts and Blue are masons together and Blue redirected me to himself. Sorry Blue.

I'm thinking about killing BCB, Daniel, or KSJ.

That was a real quick turnaround to bcb.  What convinced you so quickly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I didn't redirect you either. My guess would be Pickle, for obvious metagaming reasons.

Pickle clearly tried to take out Malfatron, which is why Malf is dying. Pickle shot him, but Malf stabbed him to death with his katana.

Also we (and by we I mean the forum as a whole) have managed to eliminate the Twins by Day 2 in back-to-back games, that feels a little mean.

I'm evoking this rule, plagiarized in part from our own rulebook:

On 8/31/2020 at 8:35 PM, SwAg said:

11.  If I commit an error, then say it with me: "I take no responsibility for this," and after you apologize for my error, I will do my best to produce an equitable remedy.

Considering I was trying to kill Pickle and he flipped scum, and throw in the fact that I'm the CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP, I do not feel bad.

I DO feel bad for voting Orca, but I thought he was doing his "scum soft claim" game early...but I respect the fact that he refused to claim under any circumstances. I may have to propose an amendment to the rulebook, hereby known as "The Orca D1 Claim Clause", which is appropriately and will immediately contradict the "claim within 2 days" rule, making it inherently confusing and ambiguous.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That was a real quick turnaround to bcb.  What convinced you so quickly?

I have a feeling Blue and Matts are Masons or they can at least verify each other somehow. I'm willing to look at another route. Plus, the bonus is, I'm fine being a maniac this game. If I'm pushed, I'm just going to day kill whoever stands in my way and then blame them if they're Town for backing me into a corner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I have a feeling Blue and Matts are Masons or they can at least verify each other somehow. I'm willing to look at another route. Plus, the bonus is, I'm fine being a maniac this game. If I'm pushed, I'm just going to day kill whoever stands in my way and then blame them if they're Town for backing me into a corner. 

How vary pro towne of yu.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, MWil23 said:

3. Forge will not provide scum lists or attempt to provide insight into the game outside of night moves, and may not give that since it doesn't matter anyway. Do not ask. 

4. Forge will select one person per day to just arbitrarily follow with regards to voting. There will be no logic to this. This will be @SwAg a lot.

8. forge will make the move that seems the most fun or makes the best story, regardless of alignment or role, and  this is not to be confused with the move that is best or makes the most sense from a game play perspective for his alignment

12. I take no accountability for actions that I perform and any results will be met with relative indifference regardless of their positive or negative fallout

@Daniel please refer to these specific points, as well as Rule #6, AKA The Squire Clause

6. If forge is the vig, he will kill without remorse, hesitation or care. Town will want to get rid of him as soon as possible. This will likely not be @squire12. It's only fun to kill him as scum when he's town. Squire is safe from vig Forge