Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hey guys, someone stole my glasses and instead of being silenced, I have to put random typos that don't at all impact a single thing that I say or do. It's a really powerful scum move. Also I'm going to get the ratio wrong and then correct myself. Also I have another power that is impossible to confirm but it would have been really beneficial.

Whaatever yu say, killler.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

After Daniel dies, we vote RACK if Daniel doesn't flip scum.

After reviewing the wiki to refresh my memory and I feel pretty certain about that character being Mutiny aligned. Relevant portion below (and huge spoilers for the end of the first season so I'm spoiler tagging it)

The plan to fool the Spanish ship succeeded, however, before Flint could put his plan into place, Dufresne pulled a pistol on Flint and stated to the men that he was charging Flint with tyrannical crimes against his own crew. When Flint ignored him and attempted to fire one of the cannons, Dufresne shot him in the shoulder. Nevertheless, Silver fired one of the cannons and the battle against the Spanish Man O' War commenced. Dufresne admirably led the crew in a fruitless attempt to fight the Spanish behemoth. However, the 

Walrus was soon put out of action. Dufresne survived the battle and made his way to shore with some other survivors. There, the crew spotted the Urca. She had been wrecked in a storm the previous night.

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mainly @Malfatron made a case and no one would listen or follow him.

I hope this is a joke. Neither one of us redirected you. We dont have powers. 

That's not entirely true, we have the power of friendship.

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I dont know much about my person, and I don't plan on caracter claiming, but if I was a caracter like that, and non-town, it would be really dumb for me to just admit it via flavor.

This is not technically a denial.

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Originally 6-3-3-1

I don't know it now.  My other one shot was to see the number of non-town on a lynch.  Would have used it last night, but that wase game nighte and I wasn't arounde.

Color me skeptical, but frankly you dying gives us more info now than letting you live because then we know whether your claim is to be trusted or not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's not entirely true, we have the power of friendship.

This is not technically a denial.

Color me skeptical, but frankly you dying gives us more info now than letting you live because then we know whether your claim is to be trusted or not.

I assume I'm alredy ded.  I'm trying to leave yall wit the info you need.

Day 2, Part 1:

A man is bellowing at the crowd, he is downright frightening in this state.  He appears unhinged with livid anger.  He is frothing at the mouth, face contorted in a livid rage.

He descends upon rack and overwhelms him in a fit of his brutal rage.

rack is dead.  He was Jack Rackham, The Righthand Man, Vane-Aligned.

Day 2 continues.

Edited by SwAg

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 2, Part 1:

A man is bellowing at the crowd, he is downright frightening in this state.  He appears unhinged with livid anger.  He is frothing at the mouth, face contorted in a livid rage.

He descends upon his rack and overwhelms him in a fit of his brutal rage.

rack is dead.  He was Jack Rackham, The Righthand Man, Vane-Aligned. [Green Text]

Day 2 continues.

@rackcs I'm so sorry. :(