Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I stand by my comments about faking a censor and ratio as easy to fake and seem valuable to Town while you actively mislead and let paranoia takeover.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Especially if you know that your faction only has three members in it and it's a 16 person game.

Add on to that he already said he wont character claim even though he role claimed. 

daniel

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol

For some reason, people really had trust issues with me for a few games after that, albeit I'm not sure why.

Bonus points for saying a game or two before that it was my New Year's Resolution to make sure that censors were permanently eliminated from future games. We got into three consecutive arguments about how people were blocked/etc. and order of operations, which resulted in about 4 regular hosts coming to a 2-2 split on their interpretation of the mechanics...and come to think of it, we haven't had a good old fashioned censor argument since. :)

unvote

did anyone realize that im singlehandedly responsible for eliminating both twins this game on d1?

anyway, onto my final musical pick.

16. Orca

sometimes can seem corny, but is often quite earnest and fun to play mafia with.

he has a distinct voice/posting, so you can always tell its Orca.

sometimes speaks in song.

Orca is The B-52s

71sbIa3wceL._SL1425_.jpg