Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

That doesn't mesh with the write up though. It seems like someone pardoned him

Well, unless Matts is lying to me (and I don't think he is), we didn't do it. So either there's another pardoner or Daniel survived the lynch due to his own role.

Here are some of my thoughts:

KSJ is my biggest scum read.

@MWil23 having day and night kills doesnt sit well with me. He is also an anti-hero. But he is the protector of Nassau. So he has to be town imo.

@Blue character eventually backstabs me. Almost like @Malfatron and being my monster last game. So odd that I got this twice in a row. But the entire game he has been very pro-town,  while still making me paranoid as hell.  He doesnt know how he isnt dead..... I even asked him in chat if he was the indy.

I think @Nazgul and @bcb1213 need to either become active or get pushed/lynched.

If we hit on @Daniel, its probably close to mass claim time. Even if its not roles, getting characters would be helpful. It will allow me to at least contribute a little before I die. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Blue character eventually backstabs me. Almost like @Malfatron and being my monster last game. So odd that I got this twice in a row. But the entire game he has been very pro-town,  while still making me paranoid as hell.  He doesnt know how he isnt dead..... I even asked him in chat if he was the indy.

Even if my role involved betraying you (it doesn't), there's not much I can do to accomplish that, lol.

• Like 1