GDT Sign-up and Adopt a Bill Interest

Trentwannabe

On 9/3/2020 at 11:14 AM, Trentwannabe said:

There are 5 of us so far, @soflbillsfan @Billsfaninptown @BillsGuy82 @Thelonebillsfan@Kmart128

you guys are the other semi regular/regulars around here. Any interest in little fun before the season begins? 

I appreciate the invite but I am not sure how it works and I will see how everyone does it this year as I tend to not be able to be as detailed as some of you. So I say put me down for next year as I can review these that are being offered but I will be more then happy to chime in when they are posted.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I appreciate the invite but I am not sure how it works and I will see how everyone does it this year as I tend to not be able to be as detailed as some of you. So I say put me down for next year as I can review these that are being offered but I will be more then happy to chime in when they are posted.

There’s nothing to it really. We’re just selecting “our” players and then that’s pretty much it. If they do well you can brag about how they’re are yours or if they have a bad game you can defend them in the GDT etc. Usually we do the draft and then nothing else comes of it