GDT Sign-up and Adopt a Bill Interest

Trentwannabe

The season is almost here! And with that comes game day threads and fan favorites to be discussed. 

We will use this thread as the official sign-up for the GDT. Maybe there is an opponent you really want to talk about or slam in the GDT or maybe you just want to get your opinions on the team out there. I'll start it off as first come first serve up to two games. If after everyone who wants to do a thread has selected theirs and there are weeks left over, I will re-open it to first come first serve again.

Game Day Thread Authors:

Week 1: vs Jets - Bigbadbuff

ALSO!

Adopt-A-Bill Draft Order:
1. BillsGuy82 - Tre White
2. Yibbyl - Tremaine Edmunds
3. Maxmw22 - Josh Allen 
4. Trentwannabe - Ed Oliver 
5. Nick - Stefon Diggs 
6. bigbadbuf - Matt Milano 
7. Kmart128 - Devin Singletary 
8. Kmart128 - AJ Epenesa 
9. bigbadbuf - Dion Dawkins
10. Nick - Zack Moss
11. Trentwannabe - Dawson Knox
12. Maxmw22 - Micah Hyde
13. Yibbyl
14. BillsGuy82 - Gabriel Davis 

The Draft order is in!

Pick # Team Name
1 BillsGuy82
2 Yibbyl
3 Maxmw22
4 Trentwannabe
5 Nick
6 bigbadbuf

We can plan to do three rounds in snake order. Depending how quickly we go, we may only have time for 2 before the season starts.In regards to rules...there are no rules! Take any Bills player at any position that you choose! As long as they have not been selected they are free game. I figure we'll start with a 12 hour clock which should give everyone enough time to check in, make their selection and most importantly tag the person who is next on the clock after you pick. If anyone knew wants to join, please let me know and I will add you in at the end of the draft. With that said, @BillsGuy82 you are officially on the clock.

Good luck and have fun!