Destiny 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Yeah. I've already started to get bored. I can't do strikes or nightfalls, and for sure not Leviathan since I mostly play alone.

You on XB1 or PS4?  I was referring to the thread with my comment, I still enjoy the hell out of the game (just my opinion).  Got one character at 305, other two at 303 with the weekly's to do still.

Edited by carrolljcmc

I do the milestones now and farm a bit of glimmer but nothing else. Hovering around 305 on my main and see no reason to start a secondary. They really need some balancing. When trials and crucible are full of the same two guns everywhere (Mida/Uriels Gift) you know there may be balancing issues. They really either need to come up with some new guns for variety or nerf Uriels for sure. 

The raid is fun and extremely challenging but once you have a group that completed it a couple times it becomes more of a drag. Its definitely heads and shoulders above of the original but the only thing keeping me around is playing with friends at this point. I really wish they would expand the maps to be more Halo like (include vehicles/6v6 mode/large and small maps). Right now its just whip out mida for long corridors and take out Uriels for everything else. Needs some variety. 

11 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

You on XB1 or PS4?  I was referring to the thread with my comment, I still enjoy the hell out of the game (just my opinion).  Got one character at 305, other two at 303 with the weekly's to do still.

PS4, but I'm on the other side of the world so hours are tough. 

Been doing Iron Banner last night and 5 of the 8 matches, I got put with 3 randoms against a team of one clan. Makes life so much tougher lol

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 8:09 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Yeah. I've already started to get bored. I can't do strikes or nightfalls, and for sure not Leviathan since I mostly play alone.

It isn't hard to get a guided game strike, I do those about once a week. No chance for the raid though. I tried getting a guided game but after 45 minutes of waiting I gave up.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:09 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

You are really missing out on the most interesting aspect of the game. The nightfalls are just super hard strikes so they really arn't that interesting but the raids in Destiny and the one for Destiny 2 is a totally interesting experience that I would not skip out on. It blends Destiny combat, platforming, strategy, stealth, team work, and exploration all into one huge experience. It really is where Destiny 2 shines brightest. I would try to get into a helpful clan to do it at least once. 

14 hours ago, Spartacus said:

You are really missing out on the most interesting aspect of the game. The nightfalls are just super hard strikes so they really arn't that interesting but the raids in Destiny and the one for Destiny 2 is a totally interesting experience that I would not skip out on. It blends Destiny combat, platforming, strategy, stealth, team work, and exploration all into one huge experience. It really is where Destiny 2 shines brightest. I would try to get into a helpful clan to do it at least once. 

I agree with the Raid, the nightfalls on the other hand I disagree entirely, they're not just uninteresting, they're ruined. They used to be extraordinarily challenging. But now, they've been reduced to simple speed runs. Speed runs with a couple things you must do along the way. I absolutely hate it. The timer aspect ruins the whole nightfall experience, there hasn't been 1 nightfall yet that I've been able to stand around and defeat enemies, even on the ones like this weeks where you get extra time from defeating enemies - you're still rushed.  The experience used to be - defeat these very very hard enemies. Now, it's 'find a way around these very very hard enemies without dying.'

Speaking of, I got the raid rocket launcher and Curtain Call on the same day, I'm stoked. To this point I haven't been able to use rockets as I've mostly used Mercilous, a sword or Hawthorne's Field Forged Shotgun. 

17 hours ago, NickButera said:

I agree with the Raid, the nightfalls on the other hand I disagree entirely, they're not just uninteresting, they're ruined. They used to be extraordinarily challenging. But now, they've been reduced to simple speed runs. Speed runs with a couple things you must do along the way. I absolutely hate it. The timer aspect ruins the whole nightfall experience, there hasn't been 1 nightfall yet that I've been able to stand around and defeat enemies, even on the ones like this weeks where you get extra time from defeating enemies - you're still rushed.  The experience used to be - defeat these very very hard enemies. Now, it's 'find a way around these very very hard enemies without dying.'

Speaking of, I got the raid rocket launcher and Curtain Call on the same day, I'm stoked. To this point I haven't been able to use rockets as I've mostly used Mercilous, a sword or Hawthorne's Field Forged Shotgun. 

Sins of the past is awesome. I agree to an extent about the nightfall though.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:05 AM, packerrfan74 said:

Not sure. Our clan is about 60 people deep right now if you're on xbox and wanna join

You guys still accepting applications?  Me and a buddy haven't beaten the raid yet, and our current clan never gets the engrams for trials or raid, and we're looking for a clan that has more participation.

6 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

You guys still accepting applications?  Me and a buddy haven't beaten the raid yet, and our current clan never gets the engrams for trials or raid, and we're looking for a clan that has more participation.

No app needed. PM me your GTs

• Like 1