Week 5: Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams

showtime

56 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Rams will be wearing throwbacks, the 80s era blue and gold. Any word it Seattle does also?

Awesome.  Those jerseys are fantastic.  Apparently from what I read, the fans got to vote for the two games the Rams would be wearing their throwbacks.  This Sunday vs Seattle is one of those times.  I haven't heard anything about the Seahawks wearing throwbacks.

1 hour ago, brazilianguy said:

Rams are favorites and I like the prospect of going as underdog this game.

Hope that Bennett, Clark and Sheldon avenge us when Donald murder us.

Agreed.  The Rams offensive line has been playing well - both run blocking and pass blocking.  Much better than last season.  It is really important that the Seahawks defensive line get consistent pressure on Jared Goff.  I'm really worried about the amount of weapons the Rams have, so pressuring Goff may be the way to neutralize those weapons.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Better to be nice now, because their souls shall suffer on Sunday!

:P

Oh honey, we collectively sold our souls in 99 for a Super Bowl. When we win this Sunday, it won't have any effect on that. ;)

Worst: SEA - Germain Ifedi, RT (43.7, 51st), Rees Odhiambo, LT (27.3, 68th) - Rees Odhiambo is PFF's worst graded player at any position. Combine that with what looks like a probable bust with Ifedi, and the fact that Odhiambo's replacement is theoretically even worse than him, and this isn't looking good for Seattle.

mZQr0Nt.jpg

giphy.gif

QtGUTx.gif

150715705672495?132276536

Hopefully the Seahawks can fix whatever it is that makes their offense start out extremely slowly.  This Rams team is not really a team you can afford to be down against early because of the amount of points they're able to score.  I feel like the Seahawks defense can hold the Rams offense in check enough, so this match-up comes down so much to the Seahawks offensive line vs the Rams defensive line.  Also, turnovers will be huge.  Goff hasn't turned the ball over very much at all, but there are so many playmakers on every single level of this defense - those guys need to make some huge plays.

Archived